Work In Progress: Total Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Captain Liberty, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximilliian New Player

Will these be account-bound or tradable?
    • Like x 1
  2. MercPony Devoted Player

I was about to come ask this lol
  3. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Better yet, you should be able to choose whether you want the mod or ALL the materials you used to make the mod.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

5. Kid Sorbet New Player

I'm ok with this.

+1
  6. Jamie New Player

I doubt that this will be anything more than another money grab. I have no intention of particpating in this.
    • Like x 3
  7. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I won't be buying these but then again I farm a lot of exobits and I can understand why this is welcome to a lot of the community.
    • Like x 1
  8. Burnt New Player

This will kill farming for cash. Boy, it seems like one bad idea after another for you guys today :(
    • Like x 2
  9. DeathandHades New Player

nooooooooooo! STOP MAKING THE GAME EASIER AND SHORTER FOR PPL!
    • Like x 2
  10. CharlieFantom Well-Known Player

So,it seems anything that's worthwhile at this point introduced into the game is going to cost us more money.
    • Like x 4
  11. Fightingbudha New Player

I don't know why I have 7 stored and a couple of my league mates have 10 plus. I get at least a couple a week and run them daily.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Is that why the drop rate of the kits is so rare?? so that they can sell them in the MP??
    • Like x 2
  13. Moneybags118 New Player

Great idea! I would buy a 4 pack for around 2.99$. :)
  14. TrueOlympus New Player

i wouldn't be surprised
    • Like x 2
  15. King Atom New Player

This is great news,and depending on the prices I am all for it...

And it would be nice that these kits come in package deals. So that it will end up being cheaper than buying one kit.;)
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

Here's my issue with this though does this mean there will be no more kits over the normal 5 Recovery kit that you can make your self. What about the day we will need like 24 Bytes to make a mod? Will it yield the same value then?
  17. No Aywok New Player

I can see them still making craftable kits in the future.

The Ex kits should be good as they are 66-100 percent recovery, making them future-proof, so to speak.
  18. Bokugo New Player

Wow, not even a constant 100% recovery, it can go as low as 66% (which i bet money you will see more often than not). Also unable to EARN it.
    LET THE PAY TO WIN BEGIN!
    • Like x 1
  19. NexGenX New Player

Why do you want everyone to suffer as much as we did while gearing up? I thought this at one point too, but c'mon, look past yourself and see the bigger, more accessible picture here.
    • Like x 3
  20. Ice Lantern New Player

You guys will make a fortune from this. Unfortunately you are also hampering some people's main avenue of making in-game money.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.