Work In Progress: Total Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Captain Liberty, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sore Steadfast Player

That would be a great option!
    • Like x 8
  2. Will Power Loyal Player

Great Idea what about Loyalty Points will this be added to Skeet's Vendor? I would love to buy them.
    • Like x 2
  3. adarkpassenger New Player

awesome but do not want to spend real money.
    • Like x 2
  4. Radium Devoted Player

I don't like the fact that something this good can be bought but not earned in game.

And before anyone tries to make the comparison to scanners, scanners actually need to be continually used and actual work needs to be put in. It only shortens the time, this just hands you your mod back.
    • Like x 13
  5. Harlequin Devoted Player

The best kit available for cash.... Do Not Want.
    • Like x 9
  6. TrueOlympus New Player

Don't know about you guys, but bit farming has been dead to me ever since bases came out..... I just hang out there while being idle
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Dragon New Player

This is good idea for those out there that are sick of farming lol.
    • Like x 3
  8. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

This will be another great thing to spend LP on.
    • Like x 3
  9. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

THROWS MONEY AT PS4 AND TV!!!

Just let me know when and if these are tradeable.
    • Like x 2
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

if the drop rate for exceptionals weren't so dang bad, i'd probably agree with you
    • Like x 4
  11. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This actually increases the value of exobits/bytes again, for those that suck at 'the maths'.
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This is great and will same me in game money sometimes because when new content comes out, you're force to re-mod new gear all over again. Is there a pricing yet?
  13. ManaBaddMan New Player

what would be the difference? except for me not being able to switch from Prec to Prec/Might or Dom to Dom/Health, for example, on a recovered mod.
    pulling out all the bytes is fine, rather better so i can reuse as i feel. what i would love to see incorporated in these is a chance to recover mats other than just bits. a small chance for some returned simp/comp and even a FE or EI would be great
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

funny cuz iv been playing tier 5 ops and nothing drops for me or niether any of my friends
    • Like x 1
  15. EzioNight New Player

50¢-$1 sounds fair if cheaper even better but, I doubt it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Captain Liberty Developer

We will add it to the Loyalty Vendor for our PlayStation customers (and Legendary PC members can always use their granted SC to buy things).
    • Like x 10
  17. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

This really depends on prices. If $1 or under im ok with it. Also we should be able to buy with LP!!!!
  18. MercPony Devoted Player

This would be the only way I'd be purchasing them. I refuse to buy these otherwise lol
    I'm sorry but I just don't agree with the ability to purchase these. At the least, this should be a rare drop from the lockboxes.
    • Like x 3
  19. Captain Liberty Developer

You can already get an Exceptional Recovery Kit without spending real money.
    • Like x 3
  20. TrueOlympus New Player

If you get a four-leaf clover, see the end of a rainbow, get pooped on by pigeons, be an age with the number 7 in it, and maybe you'll get lucky enough to find one of these. I haven't seen one since summer 2013
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.