Work-In-Progress Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR REACHER Level 30

wait! wasn't DLC 10 going to be Halls of Power?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They never gave a definitive order in which they would be coming, plus they have switched DLC orders in the past. According to SOE Live 2012 Halls of Power was supposed to come before Sons of Trigon. I know the reasons it all got switched around, just in case somebody was going to quote this and feel the need to explain why it was pushed back.
  3. Grid Ion Committed Player

Now where are those popcorns...Gotta get ready for the show !
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

I really doubt this would be it, but one thing I would like is gear that switches stats based on roles so I don't have to get double sets most of the time. I guess the downside of that would be less people remaining on a level of content to do that. Still, it would be interesting to see.
  5. aMUZEd New Player

OH MY LANTA!!!! I can't wait!
  6. fredohmaha Active Player

MAGIC FIND! :D
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

He just said:
    Or maybe Halls of Power already gone certainly;), l dunno l'm slumbery just outta bunker. In shop there'sn't HoP #1, but you search & maybe you'll find it (onto some pirate resource)... probably...
  8. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

But maybe if it's weak PPA, they'll quicker rush through it & give HoP quicker!
  9. Ice Lantern New Player

If this mechanic is any good (which I think it will be) then it will result in people wanting more easy skill points. This will then result in feats being made very easy to obtain. What was once 500 Alerts will be change into something like 25.
  10. Malik Asmodeus New Player

If go through the trouble of watching that livestream I better see a unicorn or I'll cut somebody
    • Like x 1
  11. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Out of sight! Windows of imagination, food for thought, patience is a virtue, and I can't get enough. So looking forward to it. Out of sight! Sincerely,
    :):cool:;)
  12. Clutch Committed Player

Yes Mepps. I do want to know more.
  13. JonnyD New Player

No... it will result in more people queuing for stuff they skip now for the skill points, which tbh will make my life a hell of a lot easier.
    • Like x 2
  14. SpecterJD New Player

That must be done!
    I'm waiting for something like this for a long time.
    I really hope they make it happen in the future.
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Befriend == bribe??
    • Like x 1
  16. garrayah New Player

I really hope light power become free soon.:)[IMG]
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sometimes your posts make sense and then other times they are complete incomprehensible gibberish. I honestly don't mean this as an insult at all but do you just put your posts through Google Translate? If there are any mods watching this I swear I am not trolling, I honestly want to know.
    • Like x 3
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It will never be free, it will always be part of the Fight for the Light DLC pack.
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Actually curious as to what we see in this one.

I dont think anybody has any real clue as to what this is
    • Like x 3
  20. Feydakeen New Player

Excited about the news BUT...

With the current state of the game, easy for high SP players, revamping the value of SP can be an overkill.

I hope it is about some new mechanics.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.