Wonderverse - What about Event Version players?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Ambassador of Krypton, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Hi guys, here's the thing: in my opinion the new dlc is not good for those players, like me, who only play the event version. I mean, we basically get gear from anything we do, open world missions and instances (which had never happened until now *I'm referring to the instances*). We can't choose not to get the gear and that makes us level up too fast and exceed the Event CR Relevacy, which will make it so that we'll not get Source Marks.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

So dont equip the gear. You dont have to lvl too fast, no one forces you to be stronger. As a player you make that choice.
    You are free in this game to hold urself back to get more source marks :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This differs from episode to episode. The last 2 had less non-gear options so you do eventually end up being forced to gear up. You can delay it by purposely choosing the ones that will attune "wrong," but by RNG your inventory will eventually fill. Tips to delay while still running Wonderverse:

1) Attune incorrectly: open & salvage the parts that are the highest level equipped
    2) Choose the utility belt if available... that part can be deleted before attuning, so it won't go into CR calculation
    3) If an unattuned part is an upgrade, store it until you run out of space
    4) When doing the vault, don't break the 2nd closest to the exit (it's the gearbox... but you'll lose the mark too)
    5) If you have to attune, choose the part you have the most of and attune them all back-to-back... that way you're not cycling through different parts (this would be the "wrong" way as well) :p

Note: Attuning and "not equipping" doesn't work. Once you attune it's calculated into your CR whether you use it or salvage it.
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Ah got ya, i did not know that
  5. inferno Loyal Player

I have the same concern as well, since I wanted to leave my toon at a certain. My advice to limit the bank space it eats up.

1) open the boxes, look at the cr range. Don't be afraid to open the box as long as you haven't attuned the gear, your CR will not be affected.

2) Would you be suprised that if you're within the cr range of BOP, that the gear you get from there will max higher than the Wonderverse boxes?

3) Always choose Accessories. They contribute the least in your total cr and will less likely increase it IF you are desperate for space.