Wonderverse Solo SM Bonus

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I recently got the Wonderverse Augments boosted to the point where I get 2 bonus SM when I run the Wonderverse solo, however I noticed the SMs weren't doubled with the bonus week. I wasn't sure what to expect because I have never tried the bonus out during a bonus source mark week before, but I'm wondering if it this was always the case or was it a SM nerf like the FoS3 was? I did work to get these augments boosted for this week and I'm starting to think it might have been a waste of time.

I completed the Omnibus solos quest and I got double SMs for that and when there was the double Flashpoint currency week, I got double bonus tokens when I opened large Flashpoint loot chests, which were also an augment bonus. So why are some bonuses doubled and others are not?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You used to get the bonus on the additional marks(6 per run on a 'bonus' week).....they 'fixed' it some time ago, well before FOS3/DD.

WV solo is still the best solo marks in game. With 2 head augs(so definitely worth the effort), no 2x week, you can get 3 marks in about 3 min. No group building, no waiting for queue. Funhouse (hero side) or Manheims (also hero), maybe the DOS solo...do not pay off a mark a minute. On a 2x week, Manheims might edge out WV solo at 2 marks in just under 2 min, but you do get 2 gear loots in WV...as well as crafting components that sell for cash. WV is still the 'best' all around IMO.

Necro and bounties, maybe even FOS3/DD still, do pay better per minute, but require a group and potential waiting for queue factored in...that lowers the average pay.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the bonus FP currency though, once it switches to marks. Will we get +2 or just the +1 source on a bonus source week when opening weekly boxes? We'll see I guess.
    • Like x 1
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Appreciate the info, guess upgrading those augments was not a total waste, still why don't devs let us have nice things?
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Gotta keep that ecosystem in balance.;)