Wondering..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowCyborg92, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I am wondering if any1 who is by themselves in a league they created has gotten a league hall yet? close to it? how long did it take to get said prestige?
    • Like x 2
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Mint Stiletto should be able to tell you.

Here's a quote to get his attention :D

• Like x 3
  3. Baby Sister Committed Player

Lol I was wondering the same thing.... Hmm answers answers answers ? :)
  4. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I am probably 2 or 3 months away from getting mine, 22k prestige today.;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

No one gives me anything, I bust my butt for all I have. Nothing has ever been nerfed on my account. I have been invited to some of the best leagues on USPC and I choose to stay in my league that is about 550 days old.Somewhat just because of how hard it's become and somewhat to spite cats like you.
    The thing that harms the "integrity of the game" the most is people talking badly and making assumptions about folks they don't know.
    Thankfully it doesn't effect us all tho;)
    • Like x 2
  6. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

If the donation box was in the watchtower or hall of doom do u think u might be closer to ur goal?
  7. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I'd be chillin' on the moon have cocktails right now if there was. lol
  8. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Not yet. I think I'm at 15000 ish prestige points. Ah well, that league is only for my alts, so It's for fun, so I don't really think about it. My main is in a league that has a hall, so I still enjoy the content :)
  9. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Do u think they will ever put one in the WT/HOD?

Yay! :D
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Nope