Fixed Wonder Dog and other pets not working in Volcano lair

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FreyDCUO, Apr 16, 2020.

1. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

I recently purchased Wonder Dog for the first time and I put him in the new Volcano lair with his bowl and bed and he doesn't move at all. I put Isis next him to see if he'd do anything but he just did the running animation while stationary. And after I did this, I found out Isis isnt moving either.
    • Like x 4
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Same thing happens with the Angel Drone and Teekl, they just sit there and do nothing.
  3. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Maybe they just don't want to move because the lair is so small... really, really small...
  4. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The base pets (like Angelic Drone and Teekl) can't move around the base when you use this theme! Fix this ASAP!
    • Like x 2
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Any progress on fixing this?
  6. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

And not only this mate! The Armory is also bugged...
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Normally the Armory should look like this:
    [IMG]

But in the Volcano Hideout is looks like the gear is levitating...

P.S. The picture is not mine it's from the Wiki Fandom page of DCUO i just use it for example how the gear must look when you save it in the Armory!
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And it looks like Teekl was fixed :)eek: ), but the angel drone still just sits on the floor and rocks back and forth slightly.
  9. Grimhaven New Player

Armoury and pets are still having issues. Armoury is still floating and pets are still being weird.

My Wonder Dog works fine but Scoops and Drop don't. Scoops did briefly but then broke. They still do things but they only interact with their placement spot (be that free placement or set).

EDIT: Oh and there's a spot of tearing in the left alcove (when facing the window and on the raised area), it's behind the left hand wall of the entrance.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This STILL isn't fixed. Not completely. Teekl now wanders about just fine, but the Angel Drone sits on the floor, rocking back and forth slightly. :(
  11. MrStoob Well-Known Player

When I place Teekl, he/she yowls and hisses but once roaming free, not a dicky bird.
  12. Casey Jaymz Active Player

When placing a T-Sphere totem in the Volcano Lair instead of flying around he's stuck to the floor. Plz Fix ASAP!!
    • Like x 1
  13. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The Angelic Drone still can't move...
  14. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Has Mepps seen this yet?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

16. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Has there been any updates in regards to the pets being bugged or no? I haven't tried it since my post. Lmk asap thx.
  17. Casey Jaymz Active Player

In regards to the statement made by a player stating the armory wasn't displaying said toon gear properly. I've had no issue with my own. Try placing it elsewhere. I had mine beside the Tactical/Sidekick dispenser in the corner. Hope this helps.
  18. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

With issues i the game like the new alert Glitched to no end and broker issues and all the various issues impacting gameplay, i fail how to see a stupid base items are considered a “top bug”.
    Seriously....... theres this game thats been around for years an years called the sims. No actual gameplay or combat or leagues or anything required. Lets focus on fixing the actual game instead of this cosmetic lair garbage..........
  19. Imaginos Dedicated Player

The Titans Drone base pet is bugged. Stuck in the floor most of the time, pop from place to place as it tries to fly, gets stuck on base objects all the time when it does manage to move. This pet is pure crap as it is now and a waste of 100 source marks! The angle drone that was just given out moves around the base fine, the skeets drone moves around the base fine. Teekle and Isis move around fine but this pet is damaged and needs to be fixed.
    • Like x 3
  20. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

This happens also to me in my Dive Hideout so i can confirm this issue. Fix this ASAP devs!
    • Like x 1