Wolverine vs. Batman?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Jun 29, 2013.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Trying desperately to keep things alive. Feel free to be silly,...
  2. Entity Committed Player

Batman
    • Like x 1
  3. Mont New Player

• Like x 1
  4. Mont New Player

or this
    • Like x 2
  5. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Bat. Man. BATMAN!

Do I make myself clear?
    • Like x 1
  6. melvinpox Devoted Player

That depends...Does the panda get prep time?
  7. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

Batman really? The only way to kill Wolverine is to cut off his head. I think batman would have a hard time doing that. Unlike others like superman who is weak against krptonite, magic and other types of sun's or several other powerhouses who have several weaknesses, Wolverine is pretty hard to kill let alone beat IMHO.
  8. melvinpox Devoted Player

Wolverine's a sissy.
  9. MentalBuddha Well-Known Player

lmao! He might be but I still think the Bats will fall.
  10. melvinpox Devoted Player

Oh...don't get me wrong. I think Batman is the bigger sissy.

Pause while the Batman followers' heads explode.

Grab popcorn.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

MP for PMS
  11. Mont New Player

clear of what?, didnt hear u, u said what ?
  12. Deathmark New Player

Aagin i have to ask, prep time or no?

No prep time, Wolverine.

Prep time, Batman.

Batman can't actually beat that many people without prep time. But with prep time, about anyone. Sometimes it seems unfair how clever and resourceful he is, but basically if the writer hand't come up with that, Batman wouldn't even belong in the big leagues. And he was too popular for him not to play with them.
    • Like x 1
  13. Raptor T. Committed Player

I agree w/ deathmark. Batman w/ prep gives him a huge advantage. But that also means wolverine will get prep time as well. Or I guess it cud be considered unfair.
  14. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Yes, you tend to
  15. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Every new character marvel comes up with finds a way to beat Wolvie. He's like the welcoming committee.
  16. LisaLoeb New Player

Wolverine slaughters him. His senses, healing, and claws are too much for Batman.
    • Like x 1
  17. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I don't know if this is a "who would win in a fight" question or a "who do you prefer" question, but my answer above, about Batman, was in preference to the character. I love Wolverine, too, he's my favorite male hero in Marvel comics, but Batman, for me, is just generally my favorite character. He has a lot of substance to him, he doesn't need superpowers or genetic modifications to keep him alive or to fight criminals, and he's a wealthy man who uses his money for good instead of for his own selfish desires. Also, his storylines tend to revolve around his past, and seeking justice for his parents, and I think that's something that can be very relatable to many people, past, present, and future. Those are just a few reasons why I prefer Batman.

But as far as Wolverine goes, I think he's an excellent character. He has a great sense of humor, I can definitely relate to his sarcasm, and there's no doubt he can kick ***. If he and Batman were in a fight to the death, he'd definitely have more leverage over Batman, so yeah, I see what people are saying about that. But, like I said, I'm just a huge Batman fan. So my vote is based entirely on fandom alone.
    • Like x 1
  18. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Good sense of humor? He's always losing his temper. Plus, he was going to kill Hope! Batman would never try to kill a little girl. Marvel is broken.
    • Like x 1
  19. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

What I meant is that I find him funny. He has a very dark sense of humor, but that's something I can relate to, as I tend to have a more mature, dark sense of humor myself. But I agree, lol, some of the themes in the Marvel Universe are just scary. That being said, I do love a lot of the characters from Marvel, I just have a higher appreciation for DC.
  20. Dirty Fred New Player

Only way Batman would be able to beat Wolverine is if he brought Robin with him to the fight... Cuz then Wolverine would LAUGH himself to Death ^^ ! - *Holy cow Batman let me get him with sparklebomb*