Witch Hat Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flair, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Flair Well-Known Player

Still wondering if the witchy hat is going to become tradable/account bound like some have suggested. I'm ok either way, I would just really like some solid information one way or another for planning purposes. Thanks!
  2. Flair Well-Known Player

So ok I guess I just stick the hat I want to switch to another toon in the bank and hope I get one on that toon before the event runs out to make the point moot. Would be nice for a concrete answer though. I mean Circe gets dev responses when she's whining about not being able to wear pasties. You'd think it wouldn't be too hard to receive a line about whether or not the rumored change to a piece of clothing already in the game were true.
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Make it tradeable! Please Please I've replayed many times and still no witch hat..
  4. Dazz-252 Committed Player

If it does, it'll cost replay badges. BUY BUY BUY. Thank me later Jens.
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

+1
    It's odd that some season styles are tradeable (celtic snake from St. Patrick's) and others are not. Please make them all tradeable:
    1) They have no stats
    2) They have no feats associated (lockbox styles do and they're tradeable)
    3) The broker could use more variety in the style category
  6. Flair Well-Known Player

I agree on all of those points Shadow and trading the hat would obviously be my preference. I just don't see why we have to be kept in the dark. Confirmation one way or the other is really all I would like at the moment so I don't make a poor choice that I later regret when they decide to throw in a late hotfix.