Wishes for new Legends Characters...

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Kestral, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Kestral Committed Player

So does anyone else wish that a new Legends character or skin would come out with every new DLC?
    Not new feats for legends per se just new characters to play as.

For example you can currently only play as The Flash or Green Arrow to earn the legends feats for playing as any character in their category. Why not add Captain Cold for a Flash category character and Black Canary for a Green Arrow one? Both are skins the devs have already created and used in other content to fight with us, players would have something to spend their marks on again and/or buy the new toons with marketplace cash, and legends would get some more variety in play.
    • Like x 3
  2. XEMD Well-Known Player

Okay,here is a list of characters I would personally want to see.

Gorilla Grodd
    Reverse Flash
    Heatwave
    Captain Cold
    Ares
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Superboy
    Wally West/Kid Flash

These are just a few ideas
    • Like x 1
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Well, we never got Grodd as they had previously announced him for legends. I don't think the legends sales were good though. And if it doesn't make them money they aren't going to make it now.

New legends would be nice though. Aquaman, Mera, Canary, Ivy, Raven, Cyborg..... there are lots characters they could add, but I think it's doubtful it would happen.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

5. CTEN Well-Known Player

One that is not broken at release.

it's been like two years since we had a legends character.

How can it be so hard to add one?
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sadly Mepps was stated saying in an Ask DCUO that There are NO plans for Further Legends Characters OR Maps.
    Makes the Grind for the LPvE Feats Worse than originally thought
    • Like x 2
  7. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Ra's Al Ghul
  8. CTEN Well-Known Player

I am starting to think there is a licensing cost attached to creating iconic characters for players to play as.
    • Like x 1
  9. Doom Patroller Active Player

Would gladly give up half the content of any of the most recent DLCs just for a legend and an arena, tbh.
  10. TripleOG Level 30

Darkseid
    Lashina ( all Furies)
    Swamp Thing
    Solomon Grundy
    Black Manta (a mission involving him)
    Firestorm
    Bronze Tiger
    Booster Gold
    Weather Wizard
    Deadman
    Deadshot
    Parasite
    Hawkman
    Hawkgirl
    Plastic Man
    Red Hood
    Wildcat
    Killer Croc
    Mister Terrific (both verisons)
    Clayface
  11. Eve YouTuber

How about a PvP dlc? like ep 31 can be pvp instead of pve. And give us new Legends, Maps, Gear, etc. It's unlikely, but would be appreciate. There are actually NPC's like Cyborg and Raven for example, that are already exists and they could add as Legends if they only wanted. So many people ask for that, so why not focus on this for once? PvP is part of the game and should be taken seriously from their side. They could make a lot of money out of it, but they stuck with PvE which is fine but PvP have so much potential. Also, fixing some Legends such as Catwoman and Cheetah shouldn't be such a problem for them. Yes they are Ridiculously op and It's getting boring as them and against them. I would also like that the next PvP suit will be inspired by Amazons.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

"I am all knowing, all powerful..." - Braniac
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

actually, deathstroke counts towards to the archer feats... just saying.
    i would like a zoom or reverse flash, that is doing what flash does,
    just a reskin similar to the joker, harley, supergirl, wonder woman and the 5 batman skins.
    but if they would give us AQUAMAN, i just wonder if they would create another origin, or
    if they would put him to flash... however: if they would create a new character with an origin,
    they would need to adjust the origin feats IMO,
    because it would be just tedious to do another 750 LPVE runs, boarderline of pain are 100.
  14. Eve YouTuber

Everything is kinda around Aquaman now because Water power, they could really give us Aquaman as Legend now, Hell they should! It's the perfect opportunity!
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

at the same time, a new legend with origin would also be the perfect opportunity to lower the feats... ^^
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Maybe related characters like Killer Frost and Captain boomerang for Flash Feats, Reverse Flash etc...
    • Like x 1
  17. Intense-Inferno Level 30

My big wish for legends is to have every single DC character in the game be playable in legends. If they're already in the game as an NPC I want them in the legends roster. The titans, the rogues, every different batman and lex luthor and every single legend should be playable.

At this point I'll take anything new in legends. I've had all legends and I've hit the 250 mark cap months ago. It doesn't even have to be a new legend, I'll be happy if the devs just put all the new costumes for existing legends like the JSA Wonder Woman and all the other different skins. I just want something new to do in legends.

Legends used to be my favorite part of the game and the #1 reason I even logged in. Now when I'm done with my PvE stuff instead of doing hours and hours of legends like I used to I just log off.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

I totally agree. Legends is my favorite part of the game. I really hope they start listening soon and give us some new legends. They could, as you said, take from existing NPC's. Hell, I would love to PvP as Raven or Zatanna, or Even Black Canary or Captain Cold.
  19. KnightofCrescent New Player

Yeah I agree, Legends Pvp isn't legends anymore it's basically Catwoman Pvp. Literally everyone and their mom is Catwoman and it's beyond irritating. A wider variety of characters would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  20. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Killer frost, Black Canary and Starfire.
    • Like x 2