Wish Devs would help Time Bomb

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by qECLIPSEp, Feb 18, 2020.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

I have seven toons all of which are up to endgame level CR with over 450 sp. Have been looking at damage done by long cast time powers and have been seeing big numbers come off of some such as Frost Blast hitting multiple targets for nearly and occasionally over 100K each or Fireburst hitting multiple targets for around 50K each occasionally higher than that. While Time Bomb is officially a long cast, it still does not hit right away which makes it in line with powers like the 2 I mentioned . I would love for the Devs to raise the might cap to make it more balanced with the other powers since I only see Time Bomb hit for a max of around 25-28K each. None of my toons have the Transformation Card artifact whuch makes them more comparable and my Quantum actually has my best artifacts of all my toons. So I would for them to look at all of these long cast powers including Time Bomb do to it not hitting immediately and make them comparable. This is all I'm asking, I'm not asking to remove the damage cap just up the cap to make it comparable!
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I'm not a fan of Time Bomb because of the stagnant damage numbers.