Winter Ward Cause Hate drop on Self again

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Goku1144, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Goku1144 New Player

Source. Myself and other ice tanks have come to this conclusion. USPS4
    • Like x 1
  2. Requake Dedicated Player

This has been an ongoing issue for time, the thing is I never really noticed it except in SM1.
    People have been reporting this every now and then but after various tests on single or multi target I don't seem to have this issue. I have never heard anyone complain about losing agro (unless adds on elite totd before last dlc but that's different)
    Anyways if you are so convinced what I used to do in SM1 was use my pull after i used WW.

Ps: don't forget there are 'scripted' mechanics as well, bosses or even certain adds will drop agro every now and then where these non-tanks will be shouting ' omdz n00b tanker get agro' .
    Either explain it to them or if they're ignorant just drop group. If you're a decent or somewhat renowned tank you will have a new and most likely better group within 5mins.
    • Like x 1
  3. Goku1144 New Player

So what you're saying is to use a different power after WW to gain hate back? You do know it doesn't have to be a pull right? Anyway's, you more or less confirmed my bug. Even though you can't seem to prove it one way or another. But you did notice it though. What I believe is that WW makes you lose hate as long as that shield is up, and doing another move after to regain hate will just cancel. Im having to do 2 moves after. If this post is looked into, ill try my best for video proof. USPS4
  4. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

'omdz n00b tanker get agro' .

That made me seriously lol
  5. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Seems this bug is rearing its ugly head on PC again. At least, it was fine until today. And actually it was one boss doing it only.

HH Elite. Stompy and Black Adam won't walk away from me (unless scripted) if I was using Winter Ward. Lashina on the other hand, the instant I popped it, would lunge another member of the group. Swapped out Ward for Cold Snap (closest thing I had to hand), cured the issue.

I haven't seen this since early Paradox days. Pity. The 2 breakouts are really handy.
  6. Goku1144 New Player

It was a pain, but I recorded my self losing hate two times after using Winter Ward. 1 time I did a pull right after and still lost hate. The other time I didn't use anything after and lost hate. UsPS4! Recorded today.
  7. Goku1144 New Player

Still no attention from the Devs? I am going to play a different game until they fix this, or give some sort attention to it.
  8. cosmic war New Player

I am not having this issue USPC Hero.
  9. Goku1144 New Player

In the video I posted, it shows WW causing the boss to jump to others. Even if I do other taunts after. And one of them I didnt taunt him after WW. And he jumped to someone else. WW detaunts the tank in usps4. I even showed proof. I take Ww out and I dont lose hate. NO problems. I want to be able to use my of my power.
  10. cosmic war New Player

I know what the video says and I know what your post says but I have not seen a loss in aggro from WW.
  11. Goku1144 New Player

But youre on PC and I am on PS4
  12. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I
    Its the same with severe punishment on rage which been like this since last dlc where when u use it for some odd reason it crashes u either instantly or after 3sec. Even if u do cancel ot it would crash us. And devs have yet to either address or fix it. And if they did it'll be a while before they do. Cu like other issues it's not in their top priority list like how to make content focus on nothin but replay badges to being in the $$
  13. cosmic war New Player

When this was first broken it took them almost a year and a half to fix.
    • Like x 1
  14. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

They never fixed it imo. They tried and thought they did.
    • Like x 1
  15. Goku1144 New Player

Fix Winter ward!
  16. Goku1144 New Player

Still nothing from the Devs? i'm really passionate about ice Tanking. To me, its best tank in the game. And your'e nerfing it by letting this bug run free.
  17. WildcatHunter Committed Player

You wont hear anything from devs on a weekend everyone deserves time off
    • Like x 1
  18. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Is this boss specific or is it happening everywhere? We recorded a video on last boss of necro where we were on voice chat and tank would call out before he hit ww and boss would immediatly lunge me im not sure if that was ever fixed but it was only tied to one boss.
  19. Goku1144 New Player

I believe Winter Ward detaunts the tank after he/she uses the power. Because this happens to me every time I use it.
  20. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I never have an issue with ww dropping hate n I'm on usps4 except scripted mechanics it seems just fine I can't even reproduce this bug and trust me I've tried a hundred times I don't know some are having issues and some aren't.