Winter Seasonal Style Request: The Ninja Scarf

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkerusaelp, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

[IMG]
    I would like it to be classified as a back style and hang like the Celtic cape or the Atlantean Monarch style back.

For example

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

What do you guys think?
    • Like x 29
  2. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

I'd love any scarf, so long as it is:
    A) A back piece, and
    B) wraps around the whole neck instead of being glued to the back.

Don't know how possible it is with the way they have things set up, but here's hoping!
    • Like x 5
  3. Veritasum Loyal Player

Cool and relevant style for the game.
    • Like x 3
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

Yes enough with fluffly coats, flat boots and flurry hoods and gloves. Not all of us want to be Santa.
    A scarf is something needed with high demand. Could allow 2 colors to be a typical Xmas scarf or a basic one.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Bombshell Supergirl's scarf is the number one style item I have requested from the Bombshell content, which would be perfect for the OP I think.
    • Like x 5
  6. Anima Committed Player

I think I'll take the girl in OP's last pic
    • Like x 1
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Great Idea there Jafin. I'm not sure how I could forget this.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Someone remembers the city of games...nice
    • Like x 1
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Not only I remember it... If I ever see a pic or video of CoH still hurts :(
    I dont think I will ever feel as attached to a game like I was to CoH. DCUO is cool but is not the same.
    CoH was HUGE. In every way ^^
    • Like x 5
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

look up City of Titans...that's where I am landing when this all ends in tears...
    • Like x 1
  11. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I really miss being able to say the phrase, "Wait here. I'm going to pull the whole floor."

SS Invul Tanker FTW
    • Like x 3
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I like IT I want one Okay I want like 10 LOL
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

Awww... That was the coolest thing EVER. The closest thing we have here to that would be an Earth tank. Still not the same, not even close.
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

I dont have any kind of faith in City of Titans. Not that easy to pull out a MMO. I just want CoH back in I23 form and some kind of an official server. It was huge and with Mission Architecht even in mantenaince mode would be awesome to keep playing it.
  15. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Use the Bandana face style and the Celtic back style and you have this in the game already. Just an FYI. :p
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

TP foe/Assassin strike...your'e not the only one with memories...(laughs)
    • Like x 2
  17. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I still remember the first mission I made...I called it The Farmers Daughter...I used a young girl model and fire powers...because the farmers daughter was "hot"...used an old man model with gun powers...there was going to be a "shotgun wedding" if the father had any say in it...etc...all for laughs...and deadly as hell...
    • Like x 1
  18. Steel Glove Well-Known Player

Not really. The bandana looks like...well a bandana and it leaves open spaces around the sides of the neck/head and on top of that it has the pattern that shows through. Even if you make every palette the same color, certain parts are darker and it shows through, so really not the same. Also the Celtic back style is far off to the sides of the shoulders and doesn't really look like it's connected to the bandana in any way.
    • Like x 4
  19. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

AHHH City of Heroes .. God I miss that. Yeah I was a Regen Scrapper way back. The running joke was .. Scrapper enters mission .. tells team .. be right back.... Loud noises fill the building and then die off.. Mission Complete flashes on screen and Scrapper returns .. "Yeah we can leave now"

{editor's note for those unfamiliar.. I was able to heal myself and had the same kind of damage as a DPS here}
    {Editor's note 2: So could an Invulnerable Tank LOL}

Another Archetype I miss.. after Going Rogue when they started letting is create Characters using any AT from either side I had a Hero that was a Stalker {editor's note 3: A ninja assassin type} I used to love solo missions where I'd walk into a building, go invisible and walk back out having defeated everything in the place and not take a hit point of damage. THAT was being super powered! Never had an issue finding a team to do anything because I could stealth to all the objectives , teleport the team, defeat what needed defeating and then repeat until Mission complete.

I wish I'd found that game earlier before the nerf I know Tanks used to pull an entire map to one spot and then kill everything. At least the fire tanks could . Or so the legend goes.. I started about the time City of Villains hit .. about 1 year after launch. I stayed till the turned out the lights. Then wound up here.
    • Like x 3
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I actually tried that before. It doesn't quite resemble this.
    [IMG]

Or this.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5