Winter Seasonal Event: Season's Greedings Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Jmumbles4you New Player

20.00 marketplace cash never got it you guys really need to get it together or I'll go trough Playstation not HAPPY
  2. Miak New Player

Super excited for the seasonal!
  3. YOMOM New Player

I like the pinguins
  4. Incredible Tatze New Player

My Featlist Shows the same issue.

The base-item-feat dont have any of the new base items listed. There are completely other Items listed (Cat-Toy etc)

EU-PS4 (german Version)
  5. coco Committed Player

Hey thanks for adding a twist to my leg lamp idea very nice! Mepps no holly marks in skeets vendor? Would spend the cash in mp but have loads of loyalty, going to need those since there's 2 penguins at 100 marks a piece now, trying to finish decking out base. Are the totems dropping in instance? Haven't seen anything good drop in there yet.
  6. VV Dedicated Player

There are Holly leaves in the vendor. I don't think the totems drop anywhere.
  7. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

Thanks! ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. HadleyVeritas New Player

A question, so if i buy the 50 leeves weapons box, will i get a weapon of my lvl? Like if im 172 what weapon will i get?
  9. coco Committed Player

How come you get special treatment? Lol naw seriously I'm looking at it right now its not there. Snowflake aura on top, jolly aura, antlers, winter hat, aura pack 2 & 1, then goes to hairstyles. That's kinda sucky all I've got is vault drops that's I've been getting for years, & some greedy sweaters :(
  10. raroha New Player

[IMG]

Hi,
    i haven´t this itmes in my season feat list 2016. There are things listed like cat-toy or blue lantern holiday tree....

I play on eu-ps4 Server (german). Is this only a Screen bug ? i´m not the only one, who have this issue in this feat-list. I know over 50 ppl.

When do you think to fix it? We wanna close these feat.
  11. squidbilly New Player

Can you please extend the seasonal event, i need 1 more day of larfreeze for my achievement! soooo close, please let it go through january some of it at least!!!! wheeeres the whiskey!
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

one that isn't worth it. if you want the holiday styles (the peppermint blasters are particularly cool) scroll down the vendor list and you'll find styles you can collect for 15 holly leaves you can use anytime you want with any weapon.

if you're after a more powerful weapon tuning it at 172cr should give you a weapon that you will only need for as little as a few minutes. i didnt bother with buying the weapons box but i think so max item level for the weapon will be 164 (like the shim tar and gorgon slayer styles) or 163 (the equivalent of an amazon fury 3 blue drop). in order to get the weapon to tune to max you need to be at least cr 184 but id wait till i ws 185 to be on the safe side. ive had a few items tune one il lower than i was expecting at 184.
  13. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Eat a %@$# seasonal! Yet another year without the $%&@&!% snowman trinket. (sigh) rant over, Happy New Year DCUO! lol
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

Huh?
  15. Plowed In Loyal Player

Dropped in instance, didn't get it, but someone did...grumble grumble
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

For the German version of the game, the items listed in the feat menu were not matching up to the item names in the vendor.