Will Watchtower and Hall of Doom be obsolete after Ep41 releases?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cerulean Osprey, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

As I understand it, the House of Legends is meant to consolidate the hero and villain hubs. Will the Watchtower and Hall of Doom be removed from the game, or will it still remain and be a bit obsolete?
  2. Eve YouTuber

They are not being removed. I asked Mepps personally and he said they will stay in the game.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They were already obsolete. I rarely step foot in either.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrWood Well-Known Player

No, they wont be obsolete. There are several phases for the watchtower, not all will go to the HoL. It's just more space to spread out. The HoL looks really large. So, it wouldn't surprise me if after a month that the pop events out between the two. I dont know if there is an actual size difference between the two, but HoL visually looks larger to me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Ahhhh, good to know.

I imagine the HoL will also have phases. But from what I saw in the livestream preview, the HoL looks to be a more streamlined and consolidated experience than the Watchtower. Is there technically any reason to go to the Watchtower than the HoL?
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Personal preference, familiarity, avoiding any crowds that might be in the HoL.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shalayah Committed Player

It’ll definitely be depopulated but when the hype of the other hub dies down. There might be some people returning to the old hubs. But there’s potential that the older hubs become obsolete.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

On the Livestream, which you can still watch, they talked about it. They said that you'll be able to go to them whenever you want, there's even Teleporters in the Hall of Legends to take you there. The walk-in portals and vendors and everything will still be there, if you prefer to go back to them.