Will the marks be purchasable on the Marketplace?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

This thing have been my question for months and just right a few seconds ago came to me again out of nowhere !
    I personally don't have any new character to rank up and get new styles for it but I might be planning on it, it's meant to be unpredictable, anyways no matter, cause I guess anyone has a weak character that are likely to be stronger and improved. The problem is supposed to be when time is running and episodes are being passed one after the other, the previous ones get less popular and emptier, like now you can rarely see players in the not older, just previous content. I guess it has been discussed before, plus I have no idea if the marks of older episodes will be transformed to Marks of Victory, never noticed it happening and probably the Deluge marks are still the same.
    Also there is plenty of uses for MoV which makes it difficult to figure out to own the older content for the newer toons.
    :( What's going on with this situation?
    • Like x 1
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

Maybe you've been away for a bit? But all old marks except for the 3 most recent dlcs have been converted to Source Marks. You only earn Source Marks in content that is within your relevancy.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Apologies, true I had been away for a very short term of months, I'd better checked the whole game content before posting here, is it meant to be that the Marks of Victory are replaced with Source Marks?
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

They changed marks of Victory to Source Marks to be more comic fitting, it’s still the same thing, just a shiny new name
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, MoV became Source Marks, as well as all special Marks from older content (such as Ancient Coins from Amazon Fury). So all older content uses the same Marks, meaning you can just go back and buy any gear/styles you're missing.
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Although available on MP would be cool, but that good too.
    Thank you so much.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Episode marks will never be on the MP. Either buy the 210 CR boost or buy replay Badges to level faster.
    • Like x 2