Will Hayden Christensen Aka Anakin return to star wars episode 9

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Batrederik, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

And even more so, he's a great actor. People often overlook this, but before he joined Star Wars, he got nominated for a Golden Globe for best supporting actor. But everyone thinks he's a bad actor cause of his performances in AotC and RotS. He worked under the direction of what George Lucas told him. And in my opinion, I though his acting was fine in Star Wars.
    • Like x 1
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I’m saying, it is. And i’m saying, yes.. You wanna know why?

Because JJ wanted to possibly do it in 'The Force Awakens'] and he’s back for nine. Makes a lot of sense for the character, of Kylo Ren to get a visit from his grandpa. + I don’t know, what that looks like, but it,... Just makes sense for me, and i think it bigger than anything. I think by having Hayden Christensen ?? Wouldn't it be?
    It would**.. It would be our first return (prequel) actor*
  3. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Well actually, the first return prequel actor in the sequels is Frank Oz, AKA Yoda.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thought it was Kenny Baker, aka R2D2
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Thought it was Anthony Daniels. He has portrayed the character in ten of eleven Star Wars cinematic films released to date. with R2-D2.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Depends on who was seen first: Threepio or Artoo (Daniels wasn't in Phantom, Threepio was CGI'd)
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Alright let's watch TFA again to see who's right. Yoda wasn't the first, but it has to be between C3PO and R2
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

But your false-fact’s potential is high...too high. One might even call that a mutant. If an false-fact becomes mentally unbalanced as it grows in telling, incorrect, etc.).. That false-fact may pose a threat to many, or even to the others itself.

Daniels was Only cg in a few scenes. The rest was Anthony Daniels in the suit. https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...wEESy5xc8eTD8-lYLKd5JPcHMpQ0QAJbdJB_O_9Rn_wSQ

He was *only* replaced by a CGI Threepio “when it was very dangerous.
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That’s hard to say...
    As C-3PO and R2-D2 are the only characters to appear in all of the films. Soo it’s hard to say*
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

It's still his voice regardless. No one has ever played 3PO other than Anthony Daniels.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, it's been years since last saw TPM, believed Threepio didn't get his outer shell until the second movie
  12. Batrederik Dedicated Player

^
    Yeah, and i thought, he’ll be wearing pants In Episode I, because he's still naked and see-through and whatnot... Life’s got a funny way of turnin’ that different thought don’t it?

Anyway he was operated by puppeteers in a green suit in front of a green screen in Episode 1. But in the original trilogy and Episode II, 3, Anthony Daniels is inside the costume.
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

If you insist in Star Wars starting with Episode I, then it started with a boring blockade of a never-heard-of world called Naboo over a trade/tax dispute. Anakin does not show up for a good portion of time. I could imagine the next mouse wars film to end with a trade/tax dispute on a never-heard of world if that helps you to feel a "full circle" in theses movies :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant..

Thanks
  15. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Am I missing some sort of voice-app here?
  16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

"it depends on you"...

Because most people say words in their head while reading that's called subvocalization, they tend to read at around the same rate as they talk.

You can test this out for yourself if you like