Will anniversary antics come back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by silversuitcase, Jun 28, 2017.

1. silversuitcase Active Player

title says all.
  2. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

3. Zneeak Devoted Player

The real question is: How packed with new stuff and grind will that vendor be once it comes back around?
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah; it's a seasonal. It will be back every year just like the rest of the seasonal stuff. And I'm sure it will have new base items, styles, collections, auras, titles and feats just like every other seasonal.

I'm curious to see if they take it as far as a material. Lady Quark was a character most associated with Crisis on Infinite Earths, and she's the poster child for plastic material.

[IMG]

If they stick with the Crisis the theme, other styles we might see are Pariah, Harbinger and Psycho Pirate.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Proxystar #Perception

The anniversary event is every January
    • Like x 2
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Hopefully when it comes back around they add more it to then just that CC fest of an 8 player instance.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not 100% sure but I am thinking maybe the Op was referring to the issue many had where they'd join the raid and players would flat out do absolutely nothing to help defeat Anti Matter. Play dead basically and let the rest of the team get them the rewards..

If I am guessing correctly.... Sadly I'd have to say YEAH it will probably occur again since last i checked no huge change has occurred in the player population so that group of players perfectly happy to let other players carry their worthless butts is still out there. Only thing that MIGHT help is if the Devs insert some new mechanic that to shut that down but I would not get my hopes up... Small Dev team with way too much work = only doing what they need to to get the revamp done, get players some new content and keep churning out the money grabs.
    • Like x 1
  9. inferno Loyal Player

ACCCCK!! Atomic Material, that would look cool!!!
  10. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Very. Maxed out my Starro marks, we'll have over 300, on two toons. I'm ready. ;)
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agree, but I wish they would come up with something that kicks those players for doing nothing. I know life happens, but people ruined that event for me. So much, I only ran it a couple times. If I got wife agro or my kid needed me, I have to take care of real life first, but I wouldn't want people to have to wait on me.