Wildstorm inclusion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Entrust, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Entrust Committed Player

Will we ever see content and/or characters from Wildstorm in DCUO?

I know several characters were incorporated into the mainstream DC universe over the years, and I think it would be great to see them make an appearance in-game. (Grifter face style, Backlash head)

(This has probably come up before in the last 7 years, but they're such great characters so it's worth asking again!)
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

I wouldn't mind that, just as soon as we get some Section 8 content. Dog Welder FTW.
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

With Jim Lee heavily involved in the development of DCUO, I’m surprised he didn’t push for it given he would likely get more money in residuals.
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Some Vertigo characters have been moved to the main DC universe as well (Madame Xanadu, for example. Hope we get to see a Justice League Dark episode :D)
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

An entire episode dedicated to Lobo is what's on my Xmas list. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I’ve been mentioning it casually over the years but when they introduced the Multiverse I started pushing more.
    I agree and the need to introduce any of them.
    Planetary wants to infiltrate the heroes and villains to learn more.
    Henry Bendix is here and the teen Jenny Q wants help stopping him.
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Everyone needs to campaign for Planetary, Section 8 or WildCATs (in that order).
    Also, Daniel Hall appeared in Dark Knights. So let’s include Vertigo now that it’s DC too.
    But Wildstorm first. Totally.
  8. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Vertigo has always been DC. Spectre, Swamp Thing, Costantine, Phantom Stranger, and Zatanna were all Vertigo characters at one time or another. It's just the label given to that type of content. That's the area where House of Mysteries, House of Secrets, Witching Hour, Haunted House and so on resides.

We haven't sen Madame Xanadu, but we have seen her shop in DCUO.

They still have plenty to work with before adding Wildstorm: The Monster Society of Evil, Legion of Super-Heroes, Kobra, Dr.Destiny, Creature Commandos, Little Boy Blue and the Blue Boys, Ibis the Invincible, Bulletman, Mark Merlin, Terrance Thirteen, Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld, Global Guardians. I might have commented about the Hanna-Barbera properties as base items, clothing options and the like. However, there is still plenty of things to work with right now.

In that unused part of South Gotham, you could put one of Supergirl's bigger enemies: Matrix Prime
    • Like x 3
  9. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'm still waiting on Blue Beetle
    • Like x 3
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You forgot Blue Beetle and Lobo.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Might come down to whether or not that part of DC comics was included or added to the license Daybreak has with DC.
    • Like x 1
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Assuming you mean Ted Kord, not Dan or Jaime, you get my support.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok then. New list on what they need to add.
    Top to Bottom:
    -WildCATS
    -Planetary
    -Ted Kord (the who JLI, maybe?)
    -Legion of Superheroes
    -Lobo
    -Authority (Jenny Q, not Sparx)
    -Creature Commandos
    -Dan Garret and Jaime Reyes
    -Gen 13
    -the rest of the ones mentioned, in no particular order
    • Like x 1
  15. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Both Dan Garret and Ted Kord can be used. Dan could be used for the JSA and WWII stuff. Ted can be used for the modern stuff.
    • Like x 3
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like that.
  17. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Jamie Reyes ftw
    • Like x 2
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

And A.M.A.Z.O. I mean we vills aready have his suit but his already finished npc model was never added into the game. Maybe because of a lack of stories already in game that would fit well for his character...just like the Hatter.
    • Like x 2