WhySoSerious Eu ps/pc

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zpred, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

Hi there, WhySoSerious are recruiting mature and friendly heros to play along with us.

About us:

We are a small but friendly and helpful league looking to expand abit, a few of us are day 1 players and have good experience/knowlege of the game. Most of us are between aged 25-40, we try to be as active as possible, however we are mainly an evening league as most have jobs/family's to attend to 1st. Most of us use mics and have a laugh/chat while playing(although not essential). We will do raids and feats for people that need. We have people from Dutch,English,Turkish,Danish and other areas across the sea.

We don't really have a cr/sp requirement, most of us are between 250-300+, however it would be preferred if you are at end game to make things easier for us for raid runs etc.

What we are looking for:

We would prefer people to aged 18+, however if you're Mature, friendly, helpful, then the age doesn't matter. We prefer people to use a mic but it's not essential. What is essential for us is for players to at least be able to type/read English (if you cannot speak it) as we are an English spoken league. We would like for players to be at end game cr/sp or not far off. We welcome both ps/pc players and any and all roles.

We have kept our league a close and small happy family due to the reasons I'm about to post in what we don't want.

What we don't want:

Immature players.
    Selfish/unhelpful players.
    Scoreboard chasers.
    League hoppers.
    People who don't listen or want to learn.
    Alt toons with mains in other leagues.
    Fotm type players.

Again we are not the biggest/most active league but we are looking to expand that.

If youre interested leave a comment with your toon name or alternatively pm in game the following players

Black selim
    ¥CO2¥
    Ghost7
    MissyD
    Arkenra
    Kyroha
    Dirt Rumble
    Wonderbarwoman
    Little princess
    Slayer

• Like x 4
  2. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Nice thread, all most identical to mine, I like it.
  3. MissyD New Player