Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Sep 15, 2021.

1. ixiYSOixi New Player

Why are you avoiding the main point? Why do you give FF14 a pass for doing the same thing DCUO is doing especially when FF14 clamps you harder than DCUO does?
    • Like x 2
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

One game did it straight away, another one didn’t do it for ten years. Why is this so hard for some people to understand?
    • Like x 5
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

..... jfc.... this isn't hard to understand. I'm not even the one making these comments but they're rather on point and you are missing the point entirely. Liking or disliking clamp aside, liking or disliking either game aside:

Ff was designed to always have clamped content. (Stay with me)

Dcuo was not designed to have clamped content. (Seeing the difference?)

Tiff likes both games. Tiff played dcuo for near a decade unclamped. Tiff learned to play and enjoy the game that way for a decade. Dcuo added a clamp. Tiff no longer enjoys dcuo. Tiff eventually quits dcuo

Tiff plays ff for 10 years. Tiff was clamped immediately. Tiff learnt to play and enjoy that game that way for a decade. That game did not change anything. Tiff continues to play.
    • Like x 2
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Imagine a post staying on topic? That'd be incredible
    • Like x 3
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

But someone said they don’t like the clamp. We couldn’t have that. :p
    • Like x 2
  6. ixiYSOixi New Player

He played a game that has had stat clamp since the start yet clamping is something he just can’t understand and accept all of a sudden? For someone so desperate to seek understanding, you’re doing a terrible job at it.
    • Like x 2
  7. ixiYSOixi New Player

Imagine saying this and then doing nothing to keep it on topic.
  8. ixiYSOixi New Player

It’s a video game. It’s always subject to change. To spend money on it expecting it to stay how you like it is simply stupid.
    • Like x 1
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

If i dont like the feature itself, im not going to like a feature on its merits. Im not going to dislike a feature based on my progression when the feature is implemented over its merits of adding it in.
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Maybe they liked having one clamped MMO and one unclamped? Maybe they think clamping is a better fit for FF 14 because it’s a different game with different combat? There’s a hundred possible reasons.
    • Like x 2
  11. ixiYSOixi New Player

It’s not a solo game yet here you are crying about how you can’t crush a raid all by yourself and leave newer players in the dust. This comment couldn’t be any more pointless from you.
    • Like x 2
  12. Tiffany6223 Dedicated Player

EP 42 will be an important release because of the changes and strife brought on by Ep 41. Every new episode is important just as Ep. 43 will be in the future. Due to the nature of the way things are now as clearly evident in this thread makes EP. 42 all the more important for the success of the game. Hopefully Ep. 42 will bring about a reunification of the player base as we are very divided at the moment.
    • Like x 4
  13. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

At the end of the day it's the same result. The main point is they are both doing it now.
    • Like x 1
  14. ixiYSOixi New Player

Next time, say my name. You don’t have to be afraid. “New fake account” yet I’ve had it since 2017. Don’t try to speak peace and unity when you’re doing exactly what you’re trying to preach against.
  15. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Because DCUO has changed considerably over the years? Because it's not identical to the game it was 10 years ago? Because every game on the market changes to suit the market? Because some things work and some don't, and a game that refuses to innovate and change with the times will just die off? Because change is life? I don't know, why IS this so hard for people to understand?
    • Like x 5
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

True, but that doesn’t mean that they have to like it.
    • Like x 2
  17. ixiYSOixi New Player

If the game stayed the same like they wanted then they would be crying about it’s dying and it’s stale. Now it’s changed too much and the game is a failure after they introduce change.
    • Like x 1
  18. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Throws hands up in the air, waves them like he no longer cares. Cuz I don't. This whole forum needs a ban. Everyone take 2 weeks off, I'm gonna. Hopefully some bugs fixed by then.
    • Like x 5
  19. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Imagine coming here to cry about people crying about the game.

When you start paying other people's bills you get to control how other people play and what they're unhappy about or are forced to accept. Until then, have a seat.

You sound suspiciously a lot like SW or P... maybe the D. Coincidence?! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  20. Mentaldope40 Committed Player

Maybe because mmos do change, and I don't think many people on the forums understand that too well either, js:cool: