Why Oracle Bot is stronger than Amazo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

The Amazo alert should be a raid and Clocktower raid be a alert :D

and for real why oracle bot is stronger than Amazo? :eek: (I mean, he should be a raid boss)

I was playing a clocktower raid today, first boss - no loot, puzzles - lol, but the main boss -
    everyone was dying all the time only tank was able to survive. - event version

after about - 10 times - (whole group was dead) we were able to complete the raid (with randoms).

Opinions about the raid - my group didn't like it
    My opinion? I like the episode but the clocktower raid needs more work or some fixes ;)
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

That raid final boss has an interesting mechanic, I don't know how it works in event though, but once the group figured it out I actually found it to be pretty fun.
  3. Wildcat Committed Player

those interesting mechanics are now removed, thank You devs!
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's almost like having most, if not all, of the people working on the game working remotely leads to some quick band-aid fixes instead of more refined game testing that would normally be implemented. For a lot of people, it was totally unplayable. We stuck with it, had a bit of luck where the lag spikes were, but smashing your face against a "fun mechanic" that requires things to render and you to actually be able to move are a real pain right now.
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

Oh wow are you saying they removed the "polarity" mechanic and things? Does this mean that boss is now just a simple attack till its dead kind?

When I played the raid, it was extremely laggy during the fight against the birds of prey. After that fight my friend was kicked for some reason so I left and we replayed the raid, there was almost no lag this time which I guess allowed the group I was with to learn and figure out the mechanics. Unfortunate to hear the lag problems caused so many to not be able to finish, had we stayed in the prior run we'd probably not finish anyways too.
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

From a lore point you could "argue" that this is his first appearance and hasnt fully understood his power. He will return stronger, better, more threatening in the future :)