Why not....Two White Mods

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Why can't the OP pieces have 2 white mod slots since we have 2 roles? It takes alot of time and some of us money to get 1 OP piece leveled up. We have 2 roles...would be nice if my electric healer didn't have a might mod in my OP neck when I'm needing to heal.

It's just such a chore to swap the mods out, especially if we have to go support role in the heat of battle.
    • Like x 11
  2. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Good idea! Or if not, at least the mod can be changed by changing the function in the same equipment, it would be like taking away the fixedness of the mods a bit but without separating them completely, kind of another option in armory, ... it would not be a great change in mechanism
    • Like x 1
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

Yeah people have requested this for ages
    • Like x 1
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Guy created a new thread saying EXACTLY what I said here 10-12 hours before he posted his thread.....
    • Like x 1
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

not "EXACTLY" but i have added more details and a solution compared to yours but alright be toxic however you wanna be ^^. i have no issues with you.
    • Like x 2
  6. AzraelR Committed Player

Good idea!
    I was thinking the same thing while ago
    • Like x 1
  7. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

They could have 2 white mods in every "whitemod-able" gear.. one strictly for whatever DPS you are and the other strictly for whatever support role you are. But I mainly care about not having to change whitemods out during a battle if I have to suddenly go healer.
    • Like x 1
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Splendiferous idea!
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Been asked for since HT's introduction. Their response has been:
    1. Extract them. (Obsolete.)
    2. Replace them.
    3. Buy a second OP item.
    Actually would love this and I'm pretty sure I've been one of the people asking for this for the 9 years introduction of the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. AzraelR Committed Player

omg... can't believe they said that /facepalm
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While that is a good solution for OP stuff, why not have the white mods bound to your armory instead of the gear? This has also been suggested and would completely eliminate the need for swapping white mods ever again except for a power change potentially.

No more forgetting to re-socket one during the gear climb OR having to carry stacks of them for mid run gear upgrades.
    • Like x 1
  12. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I want to have that:eek: