Why not a seperate Color....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lordexecution365, Jul 26, 2013.

1. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

A leaguemate of mine wanted me to ask "Why don't they seperate or have a different color for PVP gear vs PVE gear" so I come to these forums to ask this question because I rarely PVP but I do see the point.

The discussion was why not have the PVE gear the same colors as now but the PVP gear be orange or red or some other color.
  2. Evian Well-Known Player

Who's on first?
  3. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

lol I guess you don't see my excitement for this type of discussion that is why I brought it here.
  4. YodaDog New Player

I would like that. I carry 3 suits in my inventory plus the suit Im wearing so anything to make them easier to separate and tell apart would be very useful.

+1
  5. Darth Loyal Player

Color illustrates the rarity of the items. They would have to revamp this system to do what you are asking. How would you suggest illustrating the difference between PVP and PVE gear and then the rarity?
  6. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Not really their is a difference in PVP gear vs PVE gear though the colors could be done in the same manner just have two to three different colors like for PVE gear you have green, blue, gold, and purple.

For PVP gear it can go red, grey and some other colors that is not the same.
  7. YodaDog New Player

You say that as if it would be difficult to do... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  8. Darth Loyal Player

You caught my comment when I was editing :p That is an interesting suggestion. It could be good but complicates the color code a bit. Based on recent updates, their trying to make stuff more simple, not more complicated. Good idea but there could be better ways to distinguish things and keep the color code the same. I know there is a difference between PVP and PVE, I do both. But, the colors that distinguish rarity are still the same for the two.
    Personally, I haven't seen their program for this. Based on the trend, they'll make the change in the program to change the color of the gear and then when it updates, the gear's stats won't register or something lol
  9. Evian Well-Known Player

Tell that to my dozen purple heavy industrial lifts and giant quarters.
  10. Darth Loyal Player

I'll tell that to the dozens I have first :p It's not my fault they put stupid base items in to make the loot tables bigger. They probably did that to ready us for the ridiculously over-size loot tables in the T5 raids...