Why no new iconics?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Robotsidekick, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

You are totally right.
    I didnt mean to offend anybody, english is not my first language. And yes it was an angry post, because believe it or not I loved this game. I play since beta, maybe thats why I'm kinda bored with current development.
    I invested a lot of time and money in this game so for me is sad to see it in the current state (FOR ME).
    I want to see this game shiny and progress, but auras, materials and chromas are not the only way to do it.

And again, yes you are right I mean abilities as the invididual powers that conform a powerset.
    Im tired of suggesting things in forums, I know they dont plan to release new powersets, ok. But what I can not understand why they can't expand existing ones. Add new 2-3 higher tier abilities for each existing powersets, add new iconic powers, add a super strenght powerset.
    I think its pretty boring to be stuck with only 6 options for the tray, and those options are the same even if you just hit lvl 30 or if you are CR320. There should be some power progression, new fun ways to play and new powerful abilities to adquire.
    I know we are supposed to be more powerful because of stats but stats are boring. I want new abilities with cool VFX.
    Is that hard to understand what Im coming from? Really?

Thanks Apollonia to get the bigger picture :)
    • Like x 5
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I must say right away that I, like you, want new powersets, new iconics, new abilities for old ones, the ability to change the color scheme for old ones, new animations, new ways of developing for our characters ... but how do you present your feedback .. .that's it damn annoying to me (I think for a similar reason Lorax criticizes you ...).

And you know? It's not about your aggression (emotionality shows that the game is important to you). The fact is that in your feedback you reduce the opportunities available to us (however, like many others in this topic). You try to present the work of developers one-sidedly, ignoring all the opportunities that developers give you with each new DLC.

Yes, I know that most people here hate the artifact system because of how much money you need to invest in it (although if you play at a casual level, this is not true) ... but to be honest, at the moment this system gives us so many abilities (38 artifakts) that would be enough for 2 powersets ...
    Yes, some artifacts are ugly boring, they increase our strength passively (however, like many abilities (weaponbuff, neo-venom ...), but there are others that radically change the style of our game (Shard, B.O.P, Comlink, Amulet ...), there are those who change the game of the whole group (gemini ...) ...
    Due to the hatred of tough monetization, you do not see that the system itself gives you much more than a couple of new iconics ... or even a couple of powersets (yes, that's what I say, you didn't dream, a new style of play for all 15 old powersets, it's much better than a new powerset) ...