Why is the ocean queen hair 50 replays badges to unlock?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Feb 23, 2022.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I just went on a alt to change a alt hair and realized dc is charging subscribers 50 replays to unlock this style on alts when this should be free like last months aura. Aside from the occasional 21 day gift a destiny token all that gives me something that I didn't already have really. I don't need the crappy gear . I have had every gear set completed before you did this daily gear drop and the fate vendor is for new players not player like me who has played for 8 years and has everything in there. When it comes to rewards to subscribers nothing we get for doing this should cost us more do better dc!!!!
  2. Eve YouTuber

Last I checked the two-toned capes, Fate's helm and others cost 50 aswell to unlock.

Edit: Only the aura is free to unlock
    • Like x 3
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

U can buy them for destiny tokens 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

I know, and we will be able to buy the hair too in a month or two, I'm just saying that all previous items cost the same(Beside the aura being free)
    • Like x 1
  5. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

The Tamaranian Ombre hair would like a word with you about its 525 replay unlock.
    • Like x 2
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

And my point is the 21 say reward shouldn't have 2 cost us more but my bad maybe I forgot that I playing dc and not final fantasy 14 where subscriber rewards are account bound and redeemable on all your characters for nothing extra. One is a game that has to stop selling copies after a dlc the other is just trying to keep the players they have
    • Like x 1
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

The day 21 rewards should always be free unlocks, at least for members. Feels gross to have to pay to unlock them honestly.
  8. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

What aura?
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

From December log in rewards
  10. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Oh. That aura. I wondered where that came from. It looks almost exactly like three other auras that I have (Diamond Mist, Solar something or other and another one the name of which I can't recall.) Pretty lame to have so many 'meh' auras that all look alike.

Any chance we can get one that closely matches the Glowing Aura and the Sinister Aura? One billion cash through the broker is never gonna happen for me and someone mentioned that they no longer drop from the old time capsules if we have any. Oh well. /shrug.

Thanx!
  11. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I'm indifferent currently but, all in all 50 replays is dirt cheap compared to the usual amount for rare unlocks
    • Like x 1