Why is quantum aggro dump better than gadgets/mental aggro dump?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Aug 7, 2017.

1. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Not only is it an aggro drop, but it's a blink that gets you out of combat, AND it gets a shield added to it?!?!?!?!?
  2. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

1. They're all shields.
    2. That blink probably comes with a shield strength reduction.
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

'cause we Q...thats how WE roll..baby...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Shifty Committed Player

Mentals Invisibility and Gadgets Stealth also gets us out of combat.... So I think you're mistake when you say quantums is better lol
    • Like x 1
  5. krytine Loyal Player

Metals grandeur is a shield munitions has it as well. But they are shields and a detuants. Works great for the troll powers
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

Quantum is like the worst power ever to pvp with... Trust me, i tryed! As a shield it has quantum tunneling wich is confusins as hell and in a king of the hill fight, you teleport allways somewhere else, just not on the hill... Therefore i hate tunneling. The only other shield is time bubble, wich is a shield that does what you would expect from it. Then there is the SC event horizon. Dont even try, SC's are a waste of any spot given in your loadout in PVP. I gave up on using quantum completely with only one good shield and one i can not use in most situations. I recently switched to mental to complete my pvp style feats on the villain side... Trust me: mental is waaay much better if it is about shields: you got a shield that gives back fire for incoming dammage, you have a shield that is a good shield in any situations, you got an aggro dump that shields for a short amound of time and you got invisibility wich is not easy to use but can wrack your opponend with the right power in the granted loadout... Do i need to mention, you can put hardlight shield in there aswell as the useless SC and clip all together with pain blast...

Now tell me again why quantum tunneling is so good in a pvp thread?