Why is it when I DC it's always in a winning match?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by MCAZR, Aug 28, 2013.

1. MCAZR New Player

Total QQ thread here.

Handily won the first part of Legends 8v8 Hall of Doom last night and was in the staging area eagerly awaiting for the second part where I usually kill 2 iconics right off the bat (pun intended as I use John Stewart) so I'm salivating and then it happens, I DC. And I'm greeted with a deserter penalty upon relog. Seriously? I have never DC'd during a losing battle but have many DC's during winning ones.

With the DC's upon queuing, the resulting deserter penalties, falling through floors in the Pit, invisible football in the Watchtower, queuing into the middle of losing matches, DC'ing in winning matches, questionable ranking and matching system,... PVP can be infuriating.

Speaking of the ranking and matching system. What's up with it? On Friday, I win most of my matches then on Saturday I lose just about every single one. Fun! Then on Sunday I go 18-2 which is totally opposite of the prior Saturday/Sunday. Of course on Monday I was terrified to log into the pending massacre that in the end didn't happen.
  2. Jc x New Player

You must be new to online gaming.

You can't win everything.