Why is it so hard to pull/agro these adds in the T6 raids?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zylo, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Zylo Committed Player

3/4th of the time the bombardiers, lungers, engineers and healers cant be pulled or agroed. heck even my league mates would see me have issues trying to pull them to a certain spot.

no! they arent flashing blue.
    no! they arent flashing white
    AND NO! the controlers dont have them stun locked in place.(which is another rant in its own.)

I cant pull them. why? ill be tanking the artifact raid and at the final fight against Mr. Miracle, a healer add will be in the center of a white AOE aura doing freaken full auto and I cant pull him. WHY?!!!

am a fire acrobatic tank. am i the only person going through these issues?
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

There's a line in the test server update notes that says:

I'm hoping this will fix that. There are some times when a range pull just won't pick the guys up, even if it ticks yellow and they aren't blinking in any color.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zylo Committed Player

the sooner the better. all these issues are making tanking not very fun to do. its flat out annoying to deal with especialy when its just adds. there not bosses. there should be no reason why I cant pull them to were I want them to be.
    • Like x 1
  4. KidMidnight Loyal Player

actually the stun locks...is it okay to do that when the ads are where you want them to be?

i like thinking i have a good grasp of crowd control. usually i'll try to disable ads that are ranging the group that the tank isnt aware of or hasnt/cant pull which usually results in the group not taking any damage. i also love stunning a group of ads at that precise moment the tank pulls them in (this is why i hate a few of those scattering/pushbacks of some tanks).

some tanks flip when they see a troll cc, some are grateful. i just think that if a tank and a troll can work in tandem it just makes things that much better. most stun locks are defense debuffs which as minor as that 7%seems (or whatever number that was) it helps dps burn quicker. even if a tank can take lots of damage having two or three active ads pounding away as opposed to five or six cant bea bad thing...
  5. Zylo Committed Player

Am not at the point were am going to flip out when a controler stun locks an add but when they do it to the engineer who is building the bomb/teleporter in lockdown who am trying to pull him away from it then yeah.....your going to get a ear full from me.
    • Like x 1