Why does PVP Gear Not Have Dominance?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Filthyprankeddd, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Filthyprankeddd New Player

I just noticed that PVP gear does not have any dominance. I'm a tank and I was wondering why I would lose a ton of duels. Resto, vit, and might/prec are all included in the gear. I did notice that when I enter Arenas, the dominance that I would have, are buffed in arenas. Why not just include the dom in the gear itself? Tanking in duels is practically useless because the main stat is not included. If you want to say it's so Tanks don't have attacking capabilities and dominance that's automatically not true because healers get the added Resto from the gear.

Is there a reason why they do not have Dom in the gear? Thanks in advance
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

CCs are already broken in arenas, additional Dominance would make CCs and shield spamming even more unbearable.
  3. Filthyprankeddd New Player

I completely forgot about CCs (haven't had any problem with it myself tbh) but Restoration also helps shields but it's PVP gear. I just find it ridiculous that tanks are the only role getting the hit. We can only get to the minimum DOM because the gear doesn't have enough of it. Honestly, I'd be better off becoming a healer lol.