Why can't we teleport like Sorcery pets

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ghostof91, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Fury Teleports
    Watcher Teleports
    Gaurdian teleports I think

So what is the big deal about Quantum not being exclusive to teleport, is Quantum that bad were the devs feel the moment another power gets teleport it will replace Quantum, :rolleyes:
  2. ErnieB Loyal Player

just a thought, but, maybe....because it makes no sense for the others to teleport.
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Really??
    Hows that ?

Edit: And what actually makes sense in this game anyways.o_O
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

Not it wouldn't, tell me how many superheroes have teleportation, all powers aren't meant to have every ability, there is a reason Quantum has teleportation, Light has constructs, nature morphs into animals. Each power has a unique trait, and for Quantum it's teleportation. if that doesn't make sense to you, then you are playing the wrong game.
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

Your statement is total propaganda, as I have stated in op pets wield Sorcery powers and can teleport, Martian Manhunter doesn't manipulate Space or Time but can teleport, Zatanna who is a well known Magician can even teleport so what are you actually saying?
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

Propaganda for what?, I already told you each power has a unique trait, if you don't like it go play something else, also pets don't teleport, they are magical beings, just like Zatanna, magic doesn't teleport, and Martian Manhunter IS AN ALIEN, it isn't a power, that's just how he was born.
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

Your statement makes no sense, why tell a person to play another game when forums are for new ideas, feedback etc. players like you is why the community is so rude, and btw Teleporting is not exclusive to Quantum since magic users can teleport or meta users such as Martian manhunter, same thing just different ways of doing it, think before posting.
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

you are asking me to think, yet you don't understand the basics of each power, fine, this thread wont go anywhere anyway, so have a good day.
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

You assuming I dont understand, no one told you to explain basics to me lol, im well aware of most things in this game especially basics so try someone else, and wether this thread goes anywhere or not that still does not disprove my logic in this thread.
  10. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Why can't I run at superspeed when I'm on the ground and fly when I want to all while scaling a building with a zip line? Why can't I use arctic gist on my fire toon? I want biggun for my mental troll. Abd whole I'm at it I want to conjure a time bomb to triple my fury damage
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Is this not a forum:confused:,
    Why do we need titles when we have names/leagues?
    Etc.
    Why even comment with unrelated weak examples because none of what you listed made sense to compete with my request try again.
  12. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Your twist made as much sense as Mine. Why should all powers have the same moves? Why stop with reporting. Let's make all powers exactly the sane but with different colors. It would also be great for balance.
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

Did read you my op?
    Did I say every power?
    What power did I list to have teleportation?
    Are you blind and just trying so hard to disprove my logic making you look like a fool?
    Think before posting please.:)