Why are TTB groups shouting for people with pets?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hanlower, Apr 17, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

guess not, here I thought I had to press 2 buttons R2 + triangle to summon and destroy the pet. But guess not. More you know :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

show me a video with mental and sorcery/earth parsing same numbers the regular way{2 burst}.. you can't. now mix that in with mental using 3 burst, robots, and wm burst at the start of every power back power(forgot name of power, logged once in last 2 months)
  3. Proxystar #Perception

You'll note I've not actually condemned anyone nor have I said its cheating.

It is however pathetic. Cheesy and unskillful because that's just what it is.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

well see theres rumble crush and fortify golem for earth players and then theres offering + shard of life. Then when both players get a SC pop them. Thats a grand summoning + speed drain going. Obviously you'll need to mix in a few other powers. But You being the all knowing Im sure you know what other powers eh?

just b/c a person is in the corner doesnt mean they stop DPSing.
    • Like x 1
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

fyi even though i'm a pet power I have no dog in this fight. I don't have feat or care to go for it. I've logged once in 2 months. did event first day and was locked from both raids. haven't logged since
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Are you refering now to the wm glitch? Because I wouldn't call that legitimate its clearly not intended and I'd call that cheese too infact actually borderline outright cheating.
  7. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

How are you not condemning someone when you're making a blanket statement that includes the words pathetic and unskillful?

condemn
    [kuh n-dem]
    verb (used with object)
    to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure.
    to pronounce to be guilty; sentence to punishment:
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Now tell me what the members of a group not engaging in that are doing. The answer will set you free...
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

and yet every mental uses it along with proto bots
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

See the last part of that definition.

I am sentencing them to what exactly what punishment?

I am judging them sure, condemning them, no.

But nice try.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Not all do.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

k :rolleyes:
  13. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Have you seriously never used a dictionary before? Seriously. There are these numbers (sometimes letters) that completely separate different definitions for the same word. The first definition is to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on.

In other words, you saying it's pathetic IS a condemnation. Thus, you were, are, and probably will continue to CONDEMN the ppl that "cheese" this feat.

Good lord... you cast your nose up at ppl and you don't even know how a dictionary works...
  14. Proxystar #Perception

I'm mental. I don't.

I also kbow others that don't.

Some of us mental players still have pride ;)
  15. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yep. Yet those people that aren't like myself don't understand that some of us want a challenge at all though. If only this game could properly cater to all parties.
  16. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Do you apply that notion of Cheesiness to all feats that are obtained using none traditional ways? For example doing the Throne Elite feats now that most of us are 80cr past that raid.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Not at all words have strengt and strength can determine the word.

Is Every form of judgment condemnation?

How strong does the judgement have to be to become condemnation.

Am I asking for these ppl to be banned?

Or just making an actual factual statement.

1. Unskillful
    2. Pathetic
    3. Cheesy.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Being overgeared isn't cheese its progression
  19. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Then form your own group.

A great many of use has always said that if you don't like running something a certain way then form your own group to run it as you see fit. This is what those people are doing so why criticizes them?
  20. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I completely understand you wanting a challenge and I'm perfectly fine with it. It's your game. You put in the investment (time, money, hope, memories etc) and if you put that in, you SHOULD b allowed to do with it whatever you want (that's providing you don't infringe upon the same rights of others).
    • Like x 1