Why are these not a thing yet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Mar 24, 2015.

1. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I've been playing with these ideas in my mind for a while now and I'm finally ready to share. I wont be surprisedif some of them have already been mentioned?

Doomsday boss fight: Let's be real here, Smallville just isn't enough. Maybe he can be mist-controlled like WW, Zatanna, Lex, Penguin, etc.

Darkseid boss fight: I'm pretty sure we'll get this in an upcoming HOP DLC but I wanted to say it anyway. And I'm begging for Superman to be with us during the fight...

Anything related to The Joker raid: Not a total JOKE

Fighting outside the watchtower: Prob won't happen as long as PS3 is involved, but I'd love to chase Lobo around the galaxy :)

And hey, why not throw in Martian Manhunter? When was the last time he left the watchtower?

2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Doomsday is the Round 10 boss in the next Survival. It should be pretty fun :cool:
    • Like x 2
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Not enough. He deserves some raid time that everybody will struggle at.
    • Like x 1
  4. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

Well I remember seeing somewhere that they'll do a superman dlc after the current trilogies are done. So hopefully we'll get to see doomsday in that dlc.
    • Like x 2
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

He's in the next DLC trilogy as well, assuming they haven't scratched that plan.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Doomsday is in the next DLC trilogy once PS3 is over. He is also the final boss in survival mode. Martian Manhunter was in the first survival mode.
  7. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Sounds like I missed out on Survival Mode :(
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

another round of survival is about to begin very soon, so don't worry
    • Like x 1
  9. Sbel Devoted Player

No, it's just up on test now.
  10. Baby Sister Committed Player

I'm still waiting in more joker DLCs other than PVPs I still have faith in this game :)
  11. RapidRay Committed Player

Heck, I was going for a Khandaq Part 2 raid.