Why are open world dlcs stat clamped?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnboundHeavenlyDemon, Jan 4, 2023.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Funny you say that I’m biased. If they removed the clamp I stand to gain from the removal since I’m still missing older feats. But I guess I’m trying to gatekeep myself lol

The only biased one here is you lol
    • Like x 1
  2. zNot Loyal Player

Its not difficult for me and you know that but the average player doesnt have the experience that i have and even for me its annoying because i dont want to spend more time on a raid then what i had to before stat clamp.
    • Like x 2
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

true but noone has to play every game and this one is fine. its more than likely not going to get any easier as its already pretty easy.. so if its still too hard they make games that are for beginners and have settings that let people just play through the story's with out difficulty those players should look into them as that's what they are after
    every game isn't for everyone
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

That's not the actual bias that I refer...

It's this one:

And... Pssssst... It ain't just me.
  5. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yeah... That's a winning strategy. [IMG]
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

perhaps not, but you cant please everyone.
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You quoted yourself making a snarky remark about me trying to meet some quota as a way to show that I am biased? Your delusion train just continues to grow as always.
  8. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Whatever you gotta tell yourself...
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Is that not what you did? Is that not your own quote that you sited?

Pretty sure this is you.

So you quoted yourself telling me that I need to meet a quota. Lol
  10. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yes....

Was it really a mystery, Columbo?

Once again... You focus on the thing that's not the point....

Fixed the post for ya.... Because apparently you needed me to...
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

Anything longer then 2 minutes is going to annoy you then, isnt it?
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The sad part is that you actually believe you aren’t delusional.

You claimed I was biased.
    I said that I stood to gain if they removed the clamp. (You know, as is not being biased since it would be better for me if they didn’t have the clamp).

So you go and quote yourself on a talking about quotas even thou we were not talking about quotas here. Again, saying that I am biased which had nothing to do with your post. Lol

All for what? To show that 12 people liked your post (lol you care about likes) while leaving out the rest of your post trying to fabricate your delusions that the 12 people only liked it because of that particular part of your quote and not the part you left out.

So yes, when I can you delusion. I do mean it. And I as stated before, no one worth convincing takes you serious for the very reasons I call you delusional.

But that’s fine for you. You’re welcome to provide actual feedback if you’d like.
  13. zNot Loyal Player

I dont see what the point is in that to begin with whats their intention? They arent gonna retain more players with this as we can see tons of players are annoyed by this im not saying it should be removed they already (imo) wasted dev time on this but instead of coming up with a plan on how they could retain us playing the newest episode without getting bored 1-2 weeks after cause its too easy and has rushed content design.
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Once again... Focusing on the wrong thing.... It's like you're intentionally re....tar...ing your driveway.

The "quota" isn't the point.. IT NEVER WAS... You're just too biased to understand that it's not.

It's the "answering every single poster's request for something new or changed in the game with disdain or denial" that's the important part.... FRDA.

And for what?
    For the purpose of showing you THAT is the bias that you show over and over and over.... to the point that your responses are meaningless and rather predictable...

And if you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you would already know that without me explaining it to you.
    • Like x 1
  15. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Dude... You don't get to call anyone deluded.

Holy -.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Lol yet still wrong. I’ve actually agreed with many post. Even a recent one about the changes to how gear drops and to one about the brokers being worse. So your whole premise is once again flawed and filled with holes.

I’ve agreed with post that I don’t benefit from and have went against request that would benefit me. Funny how unbiased that could be. All while you only ever want things that make things easier for you… or in other words you hold biased views to what you can benefit from.

And yes I am. But I’ll walk away from this conversation now since you can’t seem to have any meaningful conversation. You know like trying to use the R world while replacing letters for dots to avoid getting yet another account banned lol. You show no proof of having an adult conversation so I’ll just leave it at that.
  17. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Bye.
  18. Dene Devoted Player

I ike Tiff.. do we agree all the time, yeah nah lol - but Tiff is rarely rude to others

I think, for me anyway, stating a different opinion is 100% healthy.. being riude about it is NOT
    • Like x 2
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So I’m on the fence on it as I need a bunch of world boss feats since I came back to the game that I’d rather they just drop the clamp in those instances for so I could solo them since most the time I’m the only person in that map.

At the same time I’d like them to keep the clamp as … soloing doomsday etc shouldn’t be a thing…. I’d rather they just as I’ve said in another thread…. I’d rather they do weekly events to entice people to flood those maps to help players who need it…and switching it up week to week would keep it fresh
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they should start at the doomsday metropolis map
    and just go one dlc at a time with a bonus week
    that would help the people looking for those counters

my league generally does weekly bounty runs so we get them over time but I see how people could use the help
    you can knock most of them out with 2 people tho if soloing isn't possible for someone