why all the BN complaints?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by McShotzz, Jan 11, 2016.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

I see so many people saying they want the last boss fight sped up, amount of adds decreased, and to make the mist quicker in the first fight. I personally don't understand the need to make everything a speed run, like the raid is already a 25 minute run and yet people still beg for it to be quicker.
    • Like x 2
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

Lol! You sooo beast! You should go onto the forums and make a thread about it...
    • Like x 3
  3. TestReporter Loyal Player

We don't want it to be quick, but its just as boring as seeing two guys drinking water :rolleyes:.
    • Like x 2
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Edit: on a more serious note, things have to be fast, due to the fact that Raids are the only content worth playing (unlike any other MMO).

Not everyone has time for, or wants, to spend time in a Raid evert time they log in.
  5. TroEL Dedicated Player

Bc this community is toxic
    • Like x 4
  6. McShotzz Well-Known Player

IMO its not fun going into a raid just for it to fly by and be done. I miss dox and nex days when it took time to actually beat the content. i would even prefer AF1 days when you had to take time to beat TD.
  7. Daedrike Active Player

Standing around for 10 mins is fun and all, if you're into that sort of thing. It offsets the balance of what would be 'en epic battle with the aspect of death'. Think about it in context;
    DPS1: "So this is Nekron huh?"
    DPS2: "Yea, this guy is huge. How do we go about taking him down?"
    DPS3: "I don't know. I don't even know where to start. I mean he is the aspect of death itself."
    Carol Ferris: "Munk will teleport into the battery and you can bring mist containers into the battery to shut it down."
    DPS1: "Oh, so you guys are going to provide us with containers?"
    Carol: "......"
    DPS1: "I'll take that as a yes."
    DPS2: "Okay, we're ready for containers."
    DPS3: "Where are the containers?"
    Nekron: "The mist will not stop me."
    Carol: "Good thing I don't plan on using it on you."
    DPS2: "There's one!"
    *potato toss*
    DPS3: "Okay, now what?"
    DPS1: "Wait for another container."
    DPS3: "AFK, making sandwich while we wait."
    DPS2: "AFK, bio."
    DPS1: "BRB 5 minutes, getting water."
    Healer: "Can you guys at least block the black orbs that kill you?"
    ................................................................................................
    ................................................................................................
    Next container.
    • Like x 7
  8. McShotzz Well-Known Player

maybe it will give you guys who only dps a reason to finally run support roles, i dont find it boring but then again i have only tanked it
    • Like x 4
  9. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

While I agree most are but some are tired of the lack of imagination that comes from these episodes
  10. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

This raid is boring in every way. Same areas, same boss mechanics, and now mindless objectives to prolong boring boss fights.
    Its not challenging to sit and wait for a canister to pop or take mist aura to a lantern. I can keep going but u get it.
  11. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Problems also in the presentation of story, if anyone follows that. Not even cutscene at the end, basically "you saved the day" as a post-it note.
    • Like x 1
  12. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Lol so true...beat nekron grabbed my loot end of story like what lol
  13. Ichiro Loyal Player

My hand hurts from tanking this raid while waiting for containers only to watch the dps stand in black holes in the end and wipe. Make the DPs have to go out there and hit buttons while I sit back say this is boring, make sleep emotes, and sometimes completely ignore the containers that do spawn. Maybe then they won't wipe and have to do it again.

Honestly I think this raid is the answer to the complaints that raids are too short and the tanks don't have a role in the game. Now the raids will always be over 15 minutes waiting for mist containers and tanks get to tank a long time while the rest of the group watches waiting for containers to spawn.
    • Like x 1
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

With Raids being the only content, the game would shut down in a month if they were like that.
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Because it's not hard. If the mist on the first boss were doing anything besides delaying my progress, then I'd be okay with it, but it just serves to extend the life of the boss fight while telling a story and isn't a fun mechanic to play. The mist on the last fight takes forever to spawn sometimes and the fight isn't hard, its just there to make things longer.

If we had to consume the mists and the 8 of us gained special abilities for choosing specific colors and had to use those to beat the bosses, that'd be a fun mechanic. Slowly walking mists over to a lantern without fear of dying is boring.

They just add time to the raid, not fun or difficulty. I ran it twice and only attacked things in the hallways as I completed the mists, looked for portals and carried the mist in the final fight. They're mechanics where you don't fight things. Boring in an end game raid.
  16. McShotzz Well-Known Player

"isnt fun to play" i think some of these previous boss fights that last 2 miuntes arent fun to paly and serve no purpose
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

after a while you get tired, bad enough boss have really long health bars, adding in the containers make it even worse.
  18. dcuobestmmo Committed Player

Lol...you called that one right
  19. dcuobestmmo Committed Player

Lol..I would be willing to bet you thst raid took less than 24hrs to make
  20. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I beleve some Dev said a cutscene should trigger but isn't, maybe in a future hotfix?