Who's on First?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bagofboom, Sep 15, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Misleading title? Nope, I'm just THAT creative. JK, it's late and I'm crazy tired but this has been rattling around in the old noggin for awhile so here we are.
    ANYHOW....
    I've been curious for awhile about a few things and wonder if the community has any answers or ideas.
    #1: What was the very first league on DCUO? Is it still around/active?
    #2: Who was the very first toon created on DCUO? Are they still around/active?
    #3: Who has put in the most hours of gameplay into this game?
    #4: Which league has the most overall members? Most active players?
    #5: What content is the most played (hours spent) aside from the tutorial/leveling missions that everyone HAS to play.
    #6: Who has the most in game cash? How much?
    #7: etc etc etc

Things like these are interesting to me. I find the personal element to mmo's fascinating. I enjoy the minutiae of social collections and this microcosm of ours has a lot of pieces to it (and in it) that I'd like to explore just for the sake of my own entertainment and enjoyment.
    If anyone knows these answers or how/where to find them I'd be grateful.
    :D:cool:
    Long Live DCUO!!
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Sounds like a IRS agent being snoopy, at least he didn't ask about the still in Dawn's basement
    • Like x 2
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Sounds like life in Idaho isn't all that exciting if you're harassing a kind, gentle, very handsome and uniquely cool individual like me. :rolleyes: :p
    And how did you know I worked for the IRS!?
    Are you a psycho....er....IC...Psychic is what I meant.....:D

(But seriously Mont, any idea about any of that..?)
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

My guess is that the only one's who would know would be SOE or maybe the devs but I doubt it.
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Not really, sounds like u n google have a long date ahead of you , ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

The answer to all this, and more, will be answered in our next exciting episode!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Well, you can find the league information (biggest with most characters etc) on the census. Creation date/hours played has been removed from that. Which I'm happy about...just wish we could have that information for ourselves.
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

I know the answer but I won't tell you.

Neener neener.
    • Like x 1
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

None if this is obtainable information.
  10. Miserable Dedicated Player

The only one of those questions you have any chance of finding out the answer to is #4.
  11. bagofboom Committed Player

Thanks for all the responses.
    I'll just assume that you're all correct and I won't ever know any of this stuff. That's a shame, I'd really be interested to know a lot of that.
    The census isnt great as far as those little things, which would be (to me) really interesting things to have knowledge of.
    I guess I'll just give up. :D
    *sigh*
  12. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Krona claims to be the first to all of those
    • Like x 2
  13. bagofboom Committed Player

LIES!!!
    :D
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  15. Saami Loyal Player

#2 My toon is propably one of the very firsts, still active toons in dcuo.
    I made it just when game launched. I actually spammed log in to get in.
    • Like x 1
  16. bagofboom Committed Player

So how was the "environment" on that day? Lots of questions in chat? Crowded or sparse?
    Everything being fresh and new was probably quite thrilling yes?
    I remember when I first started just how in awe I was of everything. How awesome it was to be a part of the "history" of DC for the first time. Being powerful. Being super fast and leaping over massive shylines. Zip lining from skyscraper to skyscraper. Divebombing evildoers from the tippy top of the world. Shooting shards of Ice from the palm of my hand. So much fun!!
    Yeah, I know that's a lot of sappy dramatic hoopla but that's how it felt. I still feel that way sometimes. Typically after a break from the humdrum of these forums and when I shut off the chat box and my headset and just immerse myself in the game I remember that is just a fun, rich, fulfilling experience. Not without its faults of course but still wildly enjoyable.
    Anyhow. I've rambled long enough. It's probably an odd request but if you could describe that day for me that'd be awesome and appreciated.
    End of novel..... :D;):cool:
  17. BigAl Devoted Player

My first experiences were on the Public Enemies server. I was new to MMOs so I had no idea what a "gank" was. Oh, I found out real fast in Little Bohemia. So I moved over to Zero Hour server and the rest is history.
    • Like x 1
  18. bagofboom Committed Player

Yes!! That's the kinda stuff I want people!! LOL.
    I forgot all about there being multiple servers like that that you could jump between!! I wasn't here then but I've heard stories and watched vids and stuff. Very cool.
    Thanks!!
    • Like x 1
  19. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I probably come close if you count hours logged, but actual playing time is a lot less. :)
    • Like x 1