Whoever comes. Whoever it is. I'll kill them. I'll kill them all..John Wick Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jan 16, 2019.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    [IMG]
    Get your pencils ready for baba yaga is back. John Wick Chapter 3 Parabellum will hit theaters on May 17. Here is some promotional info and a small hype teaser for the trailer will drop soon.
    [IMG]
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well here is it folks
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, saw the trailer yesterday, looks like a good'un
    Move over Thanos, John Wick is back in town to finish what you started :D
    • Like x 1
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, everyone is waiting for John Wick, butt how many are ready for him?!
    Heh, "The Matrix: Re-Reloaded" :p Only one missing is trinity :)

Anyone else waiting for the inevitable mashup where they the add in that Gun-Locker scene from "The Matrix" when john says he wants guns, lots of guns? :D
    • Like x 1
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Red Pill = Becoming NEO
    Blue Pill = Becoming JOHN WICK
    :p
    • Like x 1
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Thanos: Give me the soul stone
    Steve: You can’t have it. This dog swallowed it
    Thanos: You think a little dog would stop me? Kills dog
    John Wick: Has anyone seen my dog?
    Thanos: Intense sweating
    :p
    • Like x 1
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Just updating with some released pics from EMPIRE magazine for the upcoming John Wick film
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So after seeing the 3rd John Wick movie. I have to say that it was the most action packed one yet. I would recommend it. Trust me, you'll have one of the best action movie experiences of your life. NO SPOILERS but let's just say it looks like there is going to be another and this time John is very angry
  10. NIckNock Well-Known Player

A fun-fair ride which is more then I can say about the Disney's housecleaning party, " Half of you will die and half of you will live." Chapter 4 will be a trip to the ghetto for sure. ;)
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

silly movie....killers are nothing like this...if ever there was a less believable character than wayne/batman...its wick...anyways guns will be shot cars driven and exploded...a "hot" actress will show a little leg or t!t...im sure its a billion dollar winner already...so was "Chitty Chitty BangBang " back in the day...