Who should get attention (and who would you like to get it)?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sechuran Fox, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

There are many characters in the DC universe that are under utilised, so I thought I'd pose the questions: Who do you think should get some in game attention (and why) and who would you like to see get some attention (and, once again, why).

The character who I feel is neglected is Martian Manhunter. If we look at the original seven Justice Leaguers, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash all get a reasonable amount of attention (some more than others) and Aquaman has a little (but he's also got T5 armour). The only one of the originals that doesn't really do much in game is Martian Manhunter. I think it would be nice if he got a little love. Alternatively, we can create semi-clones of all the original seven except Aquaman - so I think it would be good if they expanded on him (also, more money for Jens for voice acting - hint, hint...).

As for who I would like to see get more attention, four come to mind. Black Canary, Green Arrow, Hawkman and Red Tornado. I personally find them all to be interesting characters and would love to get to know them better in game.

Villain side I'm not too familiar with, but if the ratings would allow for a decent story line I'd love to see more of Victor Zsasz. I think that he is probably the most exciting of Batman's villains (to me at least) and might provide a more cerebral adventure as opposed to the old hack and slash. Also Starro, the greatest villain of them all (and the first Justice League comic I was ever exposed to...).

So fellow forum goers, who do you think we should see and who do you want to see?
  2. UltraElite Dedicated Player

Anti- Monitor

Leading into the introduction of the DC Multiverse

Basically a Multiverse Crisis

though im sure Darkseid will prob be the fan favorite
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Where's Azrael (...well besides the times I dress up as him)??? Pretty much every other bat character is in the game. Where there is a Bane, there should be an Azrael. As far as gameplay, I think he fits in well with the trees and powers... fire, 2-handed & MA.
  4. Twilight Man New Player

Nightwing. I love his background and overall development as a character.

Lobo. They could do a lot of good for Lobo, and he is the mentor i would love to have for most of my villain toons. The Joker is a wasted mentor slot.

Superman. There needs to be content that showcases just how powerful he is and why he doesnt need tier gear unlike the rest of us copycat heroes and villains.
    • Like x 1
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I've brought this up before and will continue to do so in the future.

To me one of the biggest opportunities that DCUO has is that they can draw from pre-New 52 characters and story lines and from that one of the most important legacies that they can draw from is the JSA. The villain storyline with them just barely scrapes the surface.

I'd like to see one or more time travel DLCs where you go back to the 50's (40's might be too sore a subject for an international game) and fight against or alongside classic JSA heroes and Injustice Society villains.

As a bonus it would package nicely with:
    • A number of powers including shadow (Shade and to a lesser degree Dr Midnite) or cosmic powers (Starman)
    • Any number of iconic styles
    • A huge pool of potential legends toons

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Green Arrow, Arsenal, Red Hood and the entire JSA
    • Like x 1
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Hawkgirl.

She's OP. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Zezimar Committed Player

What about Spiderman ! , oh wait..
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

There needs to be a nod to the completely silly side of DC. We need a DLC based on Section 8, from the Hitman series.

Dogwelder forever
    • Like x 1
  10. ChibiSilver New Player

Booster gold and blue beetle they need 3 raids based on them!!! But actually flash even for having a whole dlc based on him has not actually had much of a role role besides taking you through time. Manhunter hasn't done much except tell you A51 needs your help a thousand times lol. Nightwing needs attention to he's op!
  11. melvinpox Devoted Player

Starman...Waverider...Deadman...Magog...Superboy Prime...Lobo...G'nort...Legion of Superheroes.
    And when are we going to get Braniac?
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

What about Stargirl?
    • Like x 1
  13. melvinpox Devoted Player

Another good choice.
  14. Anhur Committed Player

We could do with more Batman.................:rolleyes:

J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter) needs some love!
    • Like x 1
  15. TheRealDeathern New Player

Wolverine, Spider-man, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk... oh wait, thats marvel.

Spawn, Savage Dragon... uh Image.

XO-manofwar... Variant...

Dang, I always get so confused...
  16. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Any characters not connected to the Batman Family or their rogue's gallery would be nice. But in particular I would luv to Vandal Savage, AMAZO, and Mongul to get some much need attention.
    • Like x 1
  17. neptunesBeard New Player

Martian Manhunter isn't part of the original JL.
  18. iplaycardgames Active Player

Anti-Monitor destroyed universes, I dont think our dc characters could even touch him
  19. AV Loyal Player

Yes he is.

I would love for Booster to get more attention but the nature of how his badassery is super secret it would be hard to do.

They'll definitely scale into bigger enemies like Amazo, Darkseid, Mongul, Savage, etc. over time I'm sure.
    • Like x 1
  20. Miggly Committed Player

Shazam will always be fist to get my vote.
    • Like x 1