Who is your favorite female video game characters?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DC Urban, Apr 5, 2020.

1. DC Urban Committed Player

https://www.lakebit.com/top-sexiest-female-video-game-characters/

Its 2020, of course sites always do their hottest female character list. I stumbled upon this article and it got me thinking, who are my favorite female video characters?

1) Chun Li: The 1st female video character I pretty much knew, because the princess in Mario was very pixelated...
    [IMG]
    2) Elena: Another SF character, this was my childhood pretty much......She looked cool with the short hair, & all her moves were pretty much kicks, which was unique.
    [IMG]
    3) Sheeva: The female Goro; MK was huge when I was growing up.
    [IMG]

4: Another Sheva; She gave me a different vibe than the other girls. Sheva did not come off as the damsel in distress, but a true heroine. This article had her as the hottest Resident Evil Character, I agree, she was my favorite.
    [IMG]

5) Yuna: FFX was a big deal in the gaming world when it was released, being a PS2 FF. It even got a sequel, which was unheard of for a FF title.
    [IMG]

Do you have some favorite female video game characters?
    • Like x 1
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Samus, Joanna Dark, Jade, furia from paladins
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

tough one for number one, it is between Chun LI for Street Fighter, Mileena from Mortal Kombat , or Orchid from Killer Instinct. Then it's Jun for Tekken, Cammy from Street Fighter, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. Lian Xing from Syphon Filter
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Beyond Two Souls - Jodie
    The Last of Us - Ellie
    Resident Evil 7 - Mia
    The Walking Dead - Clementine
    Until Dawn - Sam
    Detroit Become Human - North

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Samus, Adult Zelda (Ocarina of Time), Tifa Lockhart, Cammy, Sophitia, Taki, Lara T'Soni (Mass Effect 2), Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect 2), Morrigan (Dark Stalkers), Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters), Jade, Kitana, Aloy, Bayonetta, Amateratsu, Uriko (Bloody Roar 2), Alice (Bloody Roar 2), Ayame (Tenchu), Joanna Dark, Charlotte, Chun Li, Senua, Nariko, Anna Williams, 2B (Nier Automata). That's all I can think of for now.

On a side note:
    I am fortunate to have seen female video game characters transform from the 8-bit blocky barely different from male characters (Mario, Final Fantasy) and/or silent, pixelated eye candy for guys (Duke Nukem) to a strong protagonist who can carry the weight of the game on her shoulders (Aloy, Clementine). I can't wait to see what others will post here.:D
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Clementine is really one of the best female characters in video games. How she survives on her own is amazing. I wish there was a live action based of the game, rather then the boredom the current show is. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

DCUO : Circe - Because Michelle Forbes voice acting her is so deliciously over the top.
    [IMG]

Fallout 4 : Sierra Petrovita - Shes like a goofy kid sister oblivious to the fact that at any second a Raider could lose it and waste her, but her attitude seems to also serve as a protection against just that.

[IMG]
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Zelda/Sheik, Impa, Lana, Linkle, Fi, Ruto, Midna/True Midna, Cia, Tetra, Marin, Agitha, Toon Zelda, Medli (Legend of Zelda/Hyrule Warriors)

Princess Daisy (Mario)

Samus Aran (Metroid)

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Black Orchid (Killer Instinct)

Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat)

Sypha Belnades, Shanoa, Charlotte Aluin, Sonia Belmont, Carrie Fernandez, Maria Renard (Castlevania)

Shantae (Shantae)

Alex (Minecraft)

Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena (Smash Bros.)

Christie Monteiro (Tekken)

Aerith, Tifa (FF7)
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

10. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Guess I'll jump in.

Alyx Vance: Half-Life series (sucks Merle Dandridge couldn't reprise her role, but new girl doing pretty good)
    [IMG]

Clementine: The Walking Dead TellTale series (my in-game Sweet Pea grew up, while my real life Sweet Pea is turning 8 this year):(
    [IMG]

Yuna: FFX/FFX-2 (first FF I ever played and instantly fell in love with this character and the franchise)
    [IMG]

Chun Li: Street Fighter series (first lady yada, yada; TBH...she got yams...ijs; jokes aside she's one of if not THE best fighting game character...male or female...to date)
    [IMG]

B. Orchid: Killer Instinct (couldn't nobody hold me back in the days with her; ccccombo breaker!!!; I'm old:()
    [IMG]

Sheva Alomar: Resident Evil 5 (gotta represent the first Black woman of Resident Evil)
    [IMG]

Chloe Frazer: Uncharted series (no offense to Nate but I loved her character more than his)
    [IMG]

2B: Nier Automata (really liked her design, plus the combat was magnifique)
    [IMG]

Lucia: DMC2 (yes, the game is crappy but she's the one saving grace; plus she's arguably the best female character in the franchise that also hasn't tried to kill Dante; and oh yeah, she looks like Rihanna:p)
    [IMG]

Shinobu Jacobs: No More Heroes series (loved her overall design and naive personality)
    [IMG]

Jade: Beyond Good & Evil (great character from a slept on game)
    [IMG]

Poison: Final Fight/Street Fighter series (that's right, I said POISON. "She" qualifies, right!?)
    [IMG]
  11. ShazamFanatic2017 Well-Known Player

12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

bastila shan rom star wars knight of the old republic,sophitia and talim from soul calibur,
    • Like x 1
  13. Balton hero Committed Player

Going to go with the original that started it all: Samus Aran
  14. Controller Devoted Player

Wow...so many heroines to list...

Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft...

[IMG]

Princess Garnet from my FF IX days..loved her because she didn't quite play the one-time typical "rescue me I'm a female" role...

That game (FF IX) was a CLASSIC...even as the wild and out of control Aeons devastated her kingdom she remained strong.

[IMG]

Lady Yunalesca from FFX...another strong leader....listed in thread already.

Crazy Moira Brown provided Comic Relief in the early stages of the classic Fallout 3

[IMG]

She was not only a tool - but the TOOL CHEST....

Fallout 4 provided a wide range of Heroines and villainesses....

[IMG]