Who are your favorite voices in the game?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zizzi, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Zizzi New Player

I personally enjoy Calculator and Joker a lot. Batman is very well voiced as well.
    • Like x 1
  2. Manny254 New Player

Calculator and T.O. Morrow (like the voice although the character himself gets on my nerves)
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

Calculator, Joker, Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, and T.O. Morrow (even funnier once I learned Spytle/Jens Anderson voiced him) are my personal favorites.

I admit there are a lot of great voices in the game in general though :)
  4. Zizzi New Player

Oh, I also forgot Circe!
  5. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Joker, Harley and Deathstroke.. End of list
    • Like x 1
  6. Errax Level 30

Joker, Harley, Circe and Catwoman
  7. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Steel his voice is perfect .....
    Steelworks my work shop an my home.. Is under attack , and I need You!
    • Like x 1
  8. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Mark Hamill as the Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman. I've also enjoyed Corey Burton ( Arkham City's Hugo Strange) as Brainiac. Bane, Lex Luthor and Superman. Of course, General Zod as well.
  9. zerombr New Player

Calculator, bats. I would say Oracle but her horrid performance during the Spectrum Alert is horrible.

"maybe you can get Amon Sur to help, nevermind he's just as possessed as the others.."

way to sell it, Oracle, way to sell
  10. Comixfan Committed Player

My absolute favourite was Tracy Bush's original Booster Gold voice. He absolutely nailed Booster's character. The new guy, not so much :(

Mark Hamill is, of course, spectacular as the Joker, as are Kevin Conroy's Batman & Arleen Sorkin's Harley. Michelle Forbes' Circe is sensational & Adam Baldwin's Superman & James Marsters' Lex are classics ;)

I also really like Dwight Schultz's Martian Manhunter and that new guy that does a brilliant voice for T.O. Morrow... what's his name again? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Green Lantern New Player

Hamill's Joker and Conroy's Batman FTW!

/thread
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I concur.
  13. rinku Active Player

Annoying as Booster is.... he's authentically annoying :) Favorite piece is the "Squad K" one...

Joker, Calculator, Harley, Circe and Lex for me as well. Bats and Supes are middle-good for me. All the Titans are tossers, especially Dick, aside from Raven.

I also like the try-hard frat-boy that does the University Pro-Lexcorp collections. You can tell it's someone pretending to be hip and with it to get down with the kids. Groovy ;)
  14. SuperMia New Player

Calculator!

His voice is sooo sexy!!! XD

Also this is what Sore's voice sounds like. XD
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkTemper New Player

Probably Adam Baldwin as Superman, due to the fact that I actually got to meet him one day. He was a very charming guy.
  16. Erebros New Player

Calculator and Circe
  17. uXix Committed Player

Calculator and harley
  18. Snow New Player

Circe, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Oracle, Raven, Harley, and that villain soder vendor seller that says "I've got items that will look good on you" (but really she doesn't)
    Batman, Superman, Joker, Lex, Aquaman, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze
    Fire! Bastante! The Omacs are block my attack...
  19. StrayWolf New Player

There are a LOT of A-listers from all the animated DC Universe series and movies. I like almost all of them.

Of course, Kevin Conroy & Mark Hamill in my mind/generation will ALWAYS be THE definitive Batman and Joker.

I love Adam Baldwin as Superman and James Masterson as Lex Luthor. They both fit their roles perfectly.

Also, I just found this out like last week but WIL FREAKIN WHEATON as Robin?! Awesome!

[IMG]
  20. Vitality New Player

Deathstroke.