White Mods Open World PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by iNeoN, Jan 10, 2019.

1. iNeoN Active Player

Can we please get a "Rule" added to the game code that if equipped pvp gear on it disables white mods please? These controllers with Improved stealth are destroying alot of peoples fun.
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

PvP gear doesn't have white mod slots, so there is nothing to disable.

PvP open world has been confirmed by the devs as an "anything goes" area and they will not be adding rules to it. So someone is free to wear their PvE gear (which has white mod slots). In fact, if PvE gear was disabled in the open world PvP phase, you wouldn't be strong enough to do some of the open world content.

If you are having issues with being able to complete content while in the PvP phase, I would suggest going to the phase shifter in your HQ and playing in the PvE phase.

Alternatively, there at least used to be an iconic ability that improved your perception. If this still exists, it may be a good counter to someone using advanced stealth.
    • Like x 1
  3. iNeoN Active Player

I'm talking about the people who are abusing the system by using pvp gear mixed pve gear for the hand white mod. It would only take a simple code to disable the white mod when the person has "atleast" 1 cr equiped pvp cr. Would make the open world pvp greatly improved.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Again, refer to the part where I said :

PvP open world has been confirmed by the devs as an "anything goes" area and they will not be adding rules to it.

Also, did you look to see if the iconic ability I mentioned still exists? If it does, does it serve as a counter to improved stealth?
    • Like x 1
  5. iNeoN Active Player

I know what you are saying. And no Iconic vision I believe was removed from the game. Just because the Devs said they will not change something in the past does not mean they will not do something in the future. Maybe if people stand up and realize that the improved stealth mod breaks open world pvp and continues to ask for a change, they might do something about it.

Example of what I am saying.
    If Equipped PVP cr = 1 then disable white mods.

Im sure a string of code is more complex then that, but I just wanted to make it simple to understand.