Which Power should I Choose

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PshycoGirlfriend, Dec 24, 2020.

1. PshycoGirlfriend New Player

I've been a water healer for a long time and i wanted to know if i should switch to another healer power i really like sorcery and nature which one should i choose out of those two or what about the other healer powers
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm biased but I recommend nature.
    • Like x 1
  3. mrcheap Well-Known Player

Hey The Lorax you are everywhere. I am in a similar situation. My only healer is a Water healer and I love him but I was thinking of switching one of my DPS toons so that I would have a second healer. I have basically everything. My question is not what is the best, but what is the easiest? I don't have lightning reflexes and am playing usually with 350-700MS of lag. Complex rotations that need click, click, hold, click, hold, click, click, click, hold and complex clipping don't work for me. What is the easiest healer which you can do and be effective for bounties and normal (not elite) missions?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Technically any of them, Celestial might not be a good fit for you. So Nature, Electricity or Sorcery. Electric might be the easier of the three.
    • Like x 1
  5. Nangaf Well-Known Player

More easy between sorcery and nature, i think sorcery is more easy to learn, pheromon of nature is not so easy to understand.

if it can help , if you want to play best healer, that is my list (best to worst) :

1-water ( the best by far, 8 shield,tsunami for healing and attack, far range, low cost in power)
    2-sorcery ( the more fun to play for me, love soul pit, but circle of protection weak range, pet for healing)
    3-nature ( small healing over time, really nice with strategie card art, far range, low cost in power, but heal slowly)
    4-eletric ( nice for arc heal and attack in same time , low range, big cost in power)
    5-celestial ( nice range, really too slow for a healing power, big cost in power, need to know how to play,good with purple healing ray art)

hope will help you
    • Like x 1
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Just to correct here.
    Electricity has the same range as the other healing powers. :)
    It used to be low range, but thats years ago.
    Also - IMO - electricity has low powercost. People tend to "overheal" the bursts. But you have to learn, when to heal with which skill. Also I wouldn't call celestial slow. It is quite burst heavy and only used 1 combmo that can be clipped.

Otherwise nice list :)
  7. Nangaf Well-Known Player

I put high cost power for eletric , because most of player use all power in the same time for electric, for me no power is hungry only celestial, so i put high cost for general players. For the low range, yes is low only priority (1 man heal) and 4 player heal are the same of other, dont know what loadout you use but for me i use electrogenis,galvanize and arc lightning, so FOR ME low range loadout
    • Like x 1
  8. Tilz Loyal Player

Never used egen as heal.
    Same with galvanize. It's like natures blossom, gets stronger when the group is close together with many allies. (pets, etc). But never liked it.
    I usually ran 1man, 4man, 8man, shield, arc, group transducer. Works out prefectly fine and never had power issues as elec healer. Arc doesn't have a low range, it just works different to other powers. It's more of a tank-heal and not a group-heal.

So I wouldn't say elec as low range. It just used to have. Even galv has basically full range heal.
  9. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

It depends, do you roleplay?
  10. PshycoGirlfriend New Player

ofc daddy
  11. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Well you can do both, I would recommend that you start out with sorcery and use Pheromone Bloom from the Iconics chart, it's a pretty good combination. Now you get out there and make your daddy proud.:D
  12. PshycoGirlfriend New Player

i will
    • Like x 1
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Just because majority of the people who play the power/role dont understand how and when to use something doesnt make it power hungry, just means those players have a low understanding of the power/role and should seek advice on becoming better.

That would be like me saying that tank role isn't effective at end game because I'm not use to tanking, when in reality it is because I have plenty of tank friends that rock content with ease.
  14. Oceanly Well-Known Player

yeah like i went celestial most of the time i stay above half power plus with purple i get my power back celestial power isnt really power hungry if you play it right same goes for every power
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

it's electric.
  16. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Assuming you've already picked a new powerset, but for anyone else, I would definitely recommend nature.