Which power do you think the community wants the most?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aduzar Light, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Especially since in my memories, if the serum does allude to Bane, he will never see the light of day because of "incitement to drugs for the youngest", at least that's what I've heard.
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

As I'm pretty sure we won't see any new powers anytime soon, I have a few ideas that can better existing in-game resource, like for starters adding metal abilities to electric's polarize tree, remove supercharges from shapeshifting nature and bring down the damage, nerf invisibility damage from both Mental and gadgets, add some Kryptonion abilities to Earth, add a artifacts that gives us venom powers like bane, create a boomtube, a artifact that we can use elemental powers etc.
  3. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

I would like a non-demolitions / medieval weapon power. Something you could use for Hawkman, Taskmaster, Deathstoke, Bullseye, Ninja types. Weapon master just doesn’t cut it with its limited combos, let alone the fact that only a handful are effective. A might version would be cool. While I’m thinking about it, same would be cool for non-weapon combat; a physical style for the brawling / martial arts type (which could also sub in as the super strength much-asked for power). Again, might based.
    • Like x 1
  4. Godtr0n Active Player

Have to say I was never really into Lantern stuff and knew nothing about it until I played this game and grew to really like it. I would personally love to see a Black Lantern Controller power with some sort of cool power generating offensive abilities and debuff combos or something. Just a thought. Ir even a black villain lantern and a blue hero lantern specific powers.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I would love to see Star Saphhire/Love powers as a reskin of Light the same was Skimming is a reskin of Flight. Exactlybthe same functionality as Light, just a Violet option for both heroes and villains to play into the Star Sapphire fantasy.

Even as a healing powerset, Blue/Hope and Orange/Avarice can actually be the same powerset if visuals are changed enough, similar to how Light is split into Green/Willpower for heroes and Yellow/Fear for villains.
    Blue could bestow allies with the blue light of Hope, granting buffs while attacking with constructs that restore a percentage of the damage done as health to those allies, with the healing visually emitting from the Blue Lantern to their allies.
    Orange/Avarice would do the exact same thing mechanically, but visually it could be themed to look like it is forcibly conscripting minions (allies) with the orange light of Avarice, making them stronger (buffs), and the heals from construct attack damage could visually eminate from the enemy target as if the health is being siphoned off.
    • Like x 2
  6. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Wind: Red Tornado DLC
    Blue Beetle Scarab
    Faction Powers need to Comeback
    White Lantern and Black Lantern Should be the Same Power similar to Hard Light as Healer Role
    My Personal Favorite : Amazon/Apokoliptian New Weapon Sword and Shield Super Strength and Warriors Heart
    • Like x 1
  7. sebfm Well-Known Player

White / Black Lantern Power : Caster/Healer/Buffer.
    Elastic : Damage/Control
    Medieval : Damage / Tank / Usage of medieval/fantastic weapons
    Specifics powers provided by Mentor choice, providing powers specific to Mentor (exemple : Batman Mentor Heroes could get a supercharge and 2 normal powers inspired by their Bat-Mentor).
    • Like x 1
  8. Lil_Yummy New Player

Cosmic Power: Controller

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Quantum is literally Captain Atoms power set
    • Like x 1
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think an alchemy power set could work. It could be a less drug inspired version of serums(it being impressionable is a weak argument in my opinion. It's not like they have to show you shooting up into your veins. They could be vitamins giving you power for all we know ).

Create vials that have a variety of effects from explosions of fire ice , electricity or all other element types int he game. Have some you use on the yourself to bolster your body's strength and defense.

It could be a tank power.

Slam a vile on the ground to create. A black hole that sucks in enemies

Drink a vile fortifying you bodys defenses and healing you.

Have it play kind of lien celestial where using specific vials gives passive that changes the next active ability.

Let's say you have one ability that enhancing serum.

Causes your chemical explosion (random power name I just made up as an example. ) Do deal double damage or some similar effect.

Melee attacks can be the super strength powers like slapping the ground cause a figure in the ground damaging in a cone. (Tank stanks would make that the long range pull.

bother could be taking out a steel beam and doing a whirwind damaging enemies sin the area.

Your enhancemebt serum would boost the powers of the attacks. So you want to create an eb and flow of lower damage followed buy big burst.
  11. FunkyBone New Player

At this point yea a lantern healing power would definitely be a great addition.

As for an iconic power, I would really like to see fire breathe from Bizarro.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lil_Yummy New Player

Is it tho? I always thought of Captain Atoms power as more of a Radiation type power. Quantum to me is more like time & space type power.
    For example this is Quantum Jenny from DC Comics: [IMG]

And Captain Atom: [IMG]
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

I would like to see an expansion on lantern powers for more spectrums. Green and Yellow are linked why can’t Rage and Love be linked or anything other spectrum ? It would be nice to have more variety options when it comes to choosing your lantern.
    • Like x 2
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

His Name is misleading. Captain Atom is who Doctor Manhattan is based off of. He is like if Quantum Jenny and Firestorm were combined into one. His power is do w/e he wants pretty much. He is effectively one of the most powerful(arguably a contender for the number one spot) heroes in the DCU.
  15. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Webs power that has many different types of web powers like powers that hang your opponent ,trap,knock back web balls,stcky web floor,pulls and multi pulls,web weapons etc.

AND...to go along with this power a new movement swinging that lets you swing around like a spider person.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And a dash of Atomic.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Captain Atom is a quantum powered hero primarily.
  18. Lugo Well-Known Player

I see the rest of the lantern rings, shadow and wind a lot

and I want them all!!
    • Like x 2
  19. LisbonVirgo New Player

I’d love to see Blue Lantern, a Speed Force type power, and a weather based power. I think weather would be the easiest to make as it could borrow effects, moves, and abilities from other powers and movements.
    • Like x 1
  20. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning Blue lantern for heroes and ultraviolet for Villains (the new sinestro power ring).
    Shadow, elongated man, warped reality, cosmic, chaos magic,
    The element Air power.