Which iconic characters' powers should be in the atomic powerset?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gargamond, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Gargamond Dedicated Player

It could be said that many DC characters use Atomic powers. Captain Atom, Doctor Manhattan, Damage, and not one, but TWO characters named Atomic Skull to name a few. Which other DC characters use Atomic powers, and which powers should be in the Atomic powerset, and why do you think so?
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

none, any NEW powerset should have NEW powers not rehashed BS, we have enough rehashed crap in-game already. We dont need it to effect the powers too.
  3. McGhee Well-Known Player

I think you misunderstood the OPs question. He/she is asking what character should atomic powers be based on.

I think atomic will be radiation abilities, so Firestorm and Atomic Skull. They already used Captain Atom for quantum so I doubt he will be repurposed.
    • Like x 3
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ah yea, I did lol, thought he meant which iconic powers in the Atomic should contain powers from iconic tree...

idk just act as if my post never happen >_<
  5. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l'm almost sure, that it will be Firestorm for Heroes & Atomic Skull for villains. They already said, that Powerset will be kinda based on Firestorm powers, so probably safe bet on Firestorm for Hero Side. As for villains - Atomic Skull seems absolitely appropriate, because he was one of generals in Luthor squad, so like that:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]