Which healer power has the best precision dps?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Badname392023, Nov 11, 2018.

1. L T Devoted Player

Don't you run out of power with just a tap to regenerate yourself?
  2. Mystere Well-Known Player

Not with approx 400 sp and power mods in generator.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes far more damage actually. With precision any time you spend not using your weapon is a damage loss unless it is a big hit.

My nature precision loadout is:
    Serpent call, carnage, neo venom boost, harvest, briar, and vine lash.
    During adds I will use serpent call and clip it with carnage. (Using DW) I use explosive shot into briar, ES into vine lash, ES into harvest. From here I’ll ES until cargane is free than use harvest clipped with carnage.

Once all dots are up my roaration is 3 ES into harvest 2 ES into harvest clipped with carnage and repeat. This is for adds with heavy health or when adds keep respawning.

For bosses I do the same thing but with flurry shot. I use 3 and 3 instead of 3 and 2.

Now the only reason I use harvest 2 times instead of 1 during my rotation is that if you do not time it perfectly than you will loose the dot from serpent call and you are stuck recasting it. Worse case scenario is you get cced at the worst time and have to recast all dots. I’d rather be safe and use harvest 2x.

I’m currently trying to find another power that does as good with precision but atm all other powers aren’t doing as much with prec than nature is. Especially for long fights. Now this does not mean that this is broken. There are might powers than can do just as good in damage but people just scream that prec is broken when it’s only a few combos that need fixing. Mainly smokescreen. Most weapons need buffs actually.
    • Like x 1