Where's the tutorial?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nodens, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Nodens Dedicated Player

So, where's the tutorial for the augments? -because I am not going to waste any more time searching through every damned thread that has the word augment in it, trying to piece together little bits of info herew and there to figure this out. The game isn't worth that kind of work anymore.
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

When you get into the game and get your augments, it will give you a brief tutorial on it
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Complete the mission in your journal to get the exobyte cache
  4. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

5. Yes We Can Active Player

Title suggests brainiac game turtorial after your coma. Oh!!!! Augment tutorial...umm I guess press buttons until you can one shot things. This game undergoes through so many changes by the time one thing changes something else totally changes! It’s no hotfix minor tweak things, it’s how the bloody 1’s and 0’s work.

Is there even anything still left from the original game?

Before the mob left from gu36?
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Lol, have you considered standup comedy yet? Would still be bad, but maybe someone finds it funny
    • Like x 2
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Or maybe find the threads the have the right titles? Preparing for Augment Launch

Or visit the Source Wall as a guide is being worked on and updated there.
    • Like x 1
  8. Yes We Can Active Player

Well, they dont listen to feedback so I might as well as put it in a funny way. Otherwise, I would be quite technical and could be banned by being too specific as it may be above their understanding as it seems they don’t play the game except in live streams.

So I’ll just be funny and hope I get my point across.
  9. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

:p not a tutorial, that was a dialogue prompt :p
    • Like x 1
  10. dresserball Dedicated Player

That's your opinion. I found it fine as a tutorial.