WHERE THE HECK ARE THE TIME TRAVLER STYLES?!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zylo, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Zylo Committed Player

week after week I do the Origin Crises raids and "NEVER" do I see one damn time traveler style. in Nexus every time I beat it i'll either a stupid dps ring or a lousy controler necklace over n over. The only way I ever do Wave is Epic Oddessy way and its only drops traces in time. this has been going on for months now.

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE TIME TRAVELER STYLES?!!!:mad:
    • Like x 1
  2. Rox New Player

They drop in the T5 Ops Brothers in Arms and Family Renunion.
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

Time Traveler is split up among all the Origin Crisis content... the anomalies, the alerts, and the raids. The pieces from the raids are the toughest to get as they hardly drop. You can't get all of Time Traveler just from the alerts.

http://www.dcuo-db.com/style/time-traveler
    • Like x 3
  4. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

wanna know something odd 5-6 months ago i got time travels shoulder from bizarro challenge.
    Its they only one i have seen myself
    • Like x 1
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

Been running FAM and BIA since release and still no chest or back.
  6. Zylo Committed Player

every single piece now drops in the alerts now?
  7. Kharhaz Committed Player

I think these items should be tradable. I have got the back a few times, it really is nothing to look at, a crappy bat style jetpack type thing, and all I can do is salvage it for damaged components ( yeah my luck stinks here) or sell it.

The other day I finally got the mayan waist, two years playing and I finally got one !

As for the green auras, forget it. The amount of shite I have gotten for my base is ridiculous. I used to look forward to doing the vault or getting lockboxes, now, they are just worthless. They actually sell keys for these boxes and vault ticket, WHY? WHO BUYS THESE?

Its like selling cancer on the off chance of 0.0001% you get a cure.
    • Like x 1
  8. Anima Committed Player

Well, in case it's the head/shoulders you're missing...

The head will only ever drop from the Huntress solo.
    The shoulders will only ever drop from the Bizarro solo.
    • Like x 2
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I was going to tell him, but he's yelling at people. :mad:
    • Like x 1
  10. Zylo Committed Player

all am missing is the hands and waist and I have no idea where they drop. I havint done the FAM and BiA alerts in a long time now. if the styles drop in the alerts now then am going to be very P.Oed.
  11. Zylo Committed Player

not to the forum community, am yelling at the freaken DEV's and there crap reward loot thats never consistant especialy a reward that only obtained once a week.
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

I can confirm they do still drop in raids as my boyfriend got the feet style from Paradox Wave last night.

Edit: I know he got a Time Traveler something from there anyway. I'll have to ask him lol
  13. kawe Loyal Player

Hands and Waist drop in Para.

Head: Huntress challenge
    Shoulders: Bizzaro challenge
    Back: BiA
    Chest: Familiy reunion
    Legs: Nexus last boss
    Feet: Nexus last boss
    Hands: Tyrant
    Waist: Tyrant
    • Like x 8
  14. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Man... if only the devs would make a special vendor that sells rare and hard to get styles like this one, that they would add to it... Oh wait...

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  15. Rox New Player

Derp. I haven't finished the style but I found most of them in the ops so I assumed they all dropped there too. I assumed wrong :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Zylo Committed Player

reseted it to test it out and went through every tunnel beating the side bosses and got nothing but old styles(Alien tech, mayan, seraph and hartshard)and after beating tyrant he drop the hands.. .. .... .....they were traces in time. am i allowed to hate this game?:(
    • Like x 1
  17. Lightws Dedicated Player

There are 2 time travelers pieces in the following:

• Solos
    • Alerts
    • Nexus
    • Dox
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Hands never drop from the tyrant and I have ran paradox wave hundreds of times.
    • Like x 2
  19. Peach4saints Committed Player

I'm so lucky, got the hands in dox last night,now all i need is the head from the huntress iconic
  20. Mageara Well-Known Player

I love you. Thank you. This is the only piece Im missing.

EVERYTHING but the head, shoulders, and chest drop from dox & nex. The chest I got in Family and the head I get regularly from the huntress solo. I could have sworn I got my shoulders on my alt from BIA, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: the raids only drop it on last bosses. For best results you'll want to do Epic Odyssey feat in dox as often as possible.