where is this style from??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Awoken Vera, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Awoken Vera New Player

[IMG]

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I cannot for the life of me find where this hand style is from. And for some odd reason, I have come across 5 DIFFERENT people with this style who all trolled me on what the style is (one guy told me to take off my shirt and put my hands on none...). I've been playing this game for quite some time and never experienced this before, kind of shocked on how annoying everyone was being, but does anyone know where this hand style is from? To clarify I'm talking about the blue glowing loopy part. Thanks!
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That would be the Retro Handblaster style. It's a weapon style and not a hand style, and I know for sure it's part of the loot table in the Home Turf content. The Retro weapon styles are drops in the Stryker's Island interior mission for heroes, but offhand I'm not sure which mission set might have the Retro weapons for Home Turf villain content.

So if you don't have Hand Blasters as a weapon you probably won't be able to use it.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He wasn't trolling, the Retro Handblasters are currently bugged: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-futuristic-hb-weapon-style-and-still.314344/

Handblaster (weapon) styles can be cancelled out by certain Hand styles and vice-versa. This is normal since they both go over your character's hands. However some styles can become bugged, appear incorrectly or not appear at all due to interacting with another non-related style such as a chest piece.
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

The style is called Retro-Futuristic.

The reason theyre so popular right now is because the style is dropping in all weapon boxes in the new Epsiode (31st century area). The drop rate for the weapons is pretty common and I believe the style is dropping in all three (green, blue, and purple) weapon boxes.

people ask me about my styles all the time. Literally everytime I play, I don’t mind answering people I don’t understand why people would troll over that. It could be because this style has been in the game so long, since Home Turf. That was the DLC that involved Ace Chemicals, Stryker Islands, and Safehouse PvP. This particular style only drops in Stryker Island, I never saw them drop in Ace Chemicals.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I think the Turf weapons also drop in Birds of Prey Metropolis content.
    • Like x 1
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I think it is more to do with what Lorax is telling him. The retro futuristic is bugged with some hand and chest styles over riding it and not showing. The person might have been telling him it is his currently equipped weapon and his chest or handstyle is overriding it
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

They also drop in Ruined Cathedral in Sons ofTrigon DLC