Where is the Gunslinger trench coat????????

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Lukethepyro, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Lukethepyro New Player

i cant find the gunslinger trenchcoat in the watchtower nor in thr pvp events vendors.
    the only thing they r selling is the archangel armours.
    And can some one plz explain this new pvp things that came after this huge update plz.
    thanks in advance.
    • Like x 1
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I'm at work , can't check, but had an idea of a possible place it may be... the style vendor? 0o
    would be a bad situation if it were no longer available. good luck, and post if & where you find it.
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I checked (villain) style vendor with chest pieces, no Gunslinger added to it.
    It's a mystery!
    Perhaps a new drop from Hush in the Subway (Challenge or duo?)? +speculation. +i bet it's just plain forgotten to be added elsewhere since update.
  4. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

Ring war if that vendor still sells gear
    • Like x 1
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

It's been turned into a vault drop so anyone who didn't buy it before GU25 tough ****.
  6. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

We all know how vault drops go.
    1 and a quarter years playing and still only a manhunter trinket to go with some styles, none completed.
    I don't play everyday ... but still. I've gone in there at least a hundred-fifty times.
  7. MrX92 New Player

Yeah, no matter how many times I try, the vault always gives me the same worthless Egyptian, Biomech, Jah Kir, Sharpshooter styles crap I already collected months ago...*sigh* and the sad irony is that I was saving up influence points/tactic marks for a gunslinger coat and v knight cape right before the update hit (which I was unaware of prior-to). Life can be pretty cruel sometimes... :(
  8. The Shadow New Player

Has anyone responded to this, or seen this as a vault drop since Update 25? I made a new character with the idea of eventually getting this style, and I haven't seen it in game anywhere since the update. I'm not sure they would have added it to drop in the vault since it's not part of a style set. I just hope they didn't eliminate it altogether. It's not like there are a lot of trench styles out there. I would buy it from the Marketplace if I could.
  9. FifthInversion New Player

The gunslinger coat is a super popular style, turning it into a vault drop is nonsense.
    • Like x 1
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I would love to see it at the PvP-vendors again. As a T1 piece for marks of valor.
  11. Aiden Warren New Player

What he said.
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I was there recently. No gunslinger.
  13. details26 Committed Player

-_-, at least make it worth some kind of Valor
  14. Red Rekon New Player

DARN YOU DCUO!!!! (Shakes Fist)
  15. KidPicasso New Player

Ring of War vendor. I still have my Gunslinger Trench coat style from it luckily.
  16. Meta Flare New Player

It doesn't exist anymore. It's not at the ring war vendor, not in the vault, not in the daily planet, or anywhere else.

Unfortunately if you don't have it, you can't get it until they put back in.
  17. Baconator New Player

I FOUND THE GUNSLINGER JACKET ... I REPEAT I FOUND THE GUNSLINGER JACKET
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Volkenraider Loyal Player

You made my day xD
    • Like x 1
  20. The Shadow New Player

Yes for those who haven't noticed it was added to a new PVP vendor with old styles. The price is higher compared to it's original cost, but it's back. For heroes the new vendor is in the statue room of watchtower and for the evil side I think it's in the reactor room. I'm thinking that's the Meta Wing of the Hall of Doom, but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me..
    • Like x 1