Where does this at...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PolarisSylar, Mar 30, 2020.

1. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Hi

This collection set , Best Collection Ever

Collectibles
    "This is probaby the best, most rewarding collection ever in the history of video games."

1: 40 Cakes
    2: So Many Exobits
    3: Crumpled Up Loot Plan
    4: Water Powers Design Doc
    5: Dog-Eared DC Comics Presents #52
    6: Broken Brick from the 4th Wall
    7: Something You Didn't Ask For
    8: Animated Movie That's Better Than Live Action
    9: Miniature Robot Bugs
    10: Argh! Yle! Sock Lint .

====///=

Where/when, does this collection pieces drop at????

Thank you.
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

This collection is available during "april fool's day" , drops from any collection node.
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

When?.

April 1 is just one day. For days , hmm and for how many days in dcuo sense. Since April 1 , lands this week.
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

April Fool's stuff has slowly expanded over the past few years. When they introduced the Mischievous Briefing and the collection, they extended the time to at least a week to give folks a chance at getting those taken care of.

The down side is that you end up with a ton of the Unicorn Trinket and the Tin Foil Hat by the time all is said and done. LOL
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

"Tin Foil Hat" there is never too much :D:p
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'd probably feel a little differently about the Tin Foil Hat if we could use them as decoration of some kind. That's one thing I miss from SWG, all the gear and clothing in that game were actual items that you could place in player housing if you wanted to use them as decoration.

Here? If you've already got it, it's just deletion fodder. Oh well. :D
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

April's fools annual day... so,
    Does the items for tommorow be great Devs for April fools day tomorrow aprils1st????
  8. Balton hero Committed Player

Hard to tell what you're saying here(<----said without criticism)
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

What new items for this year , for that miniseasonal
    ... That's the. question .

I stop , right here. I let it be a surpise.
  10. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Going back to my original post , how many days is this miniseasonal event for the collectionsset to stop dropping ??
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as best as I can remember, the collection's available for about eight or nine days. so, April 1st - 9th. something like that.
  12. threvester New Player

this collection is located at Amusement Mile..the nodes will appear and disappear
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

doesn't the remote control bat mobile base item come from Aprils fools aswell?